Who goes where w/c Mon 23/03/09

So where is everyone going this week :question:

Shipping out 2moro night for 7.45am monday booking at QVC knowsley then drops around the north west and north wales back sometime tues then who knows

leaving monday night for birmingham for tuesday morning load in, show wednesday night then overnight glasgow, travel day london, rotterdam then down to paris for 2 days then home :frowning:

Out tonight :cry: …round trip Pontefract from Norfolk…dont particulary wanna work on a Saturday night while all my mates are out getting ■■■■■■ but needs must.

Corby for 6.30 monday then dont know after that!

the grand east anglia,essex tour for 3 days then who knows

I’ve got a few local runs on Monday, then off to Norwich airport on tuesday (my favourite run :laughing: , i have done it some many times i could do it with my eyes closed!)
Not sure whats happening for the rest of the week.

Working sunday again this week so in on chilled at 0300 for costco lutterworth and ASDA wakefield,then back in monday 0245 for shepton mallet and bicester on livehaul :smiley:

Awaiting instructions from the office at the moment…

Load Dudley at 6am (I hate late starts :imp:) for Mexborough, then over to Immingham for a load for home.

Load Monday Manchester and London, Tuesday Paris then tip in Iraklio, Crete whenever I get there which will be some time next weekend I imagine.

switchlogic:
Load Monday Manchester and London, Tuesday Paris then tip in Iraklio, Crete whenever I get there which will be some time next weekend I imagine.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

between tipping and reloading i would turn of the phone for a week. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

makes my south emsall for 6am seem crap.

loaded blocks at cliffe on fri draged them back to dorset for am tip in braunton (nr barnstabuble)mon am then hopfuly reload burlescombe (roof tiles)but tnats wot logic says ho nos with subing for the big w probably go past roof tile place and get reload even further away ,still least i dont have to drive won of there crapy lorrys with wincanton on the side

Bala for 8 am

Huntingdon for 0800 mon…then london, then another london then london for the rest of the week, don’t mind london now and again but I get very bored doing short runs and going to the same place all the time, like flippin LONDON!!! :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Drive down to a mate’s house in Kassel in his artic because he took mine home with him on Friday (long story). :confused:
Jump into my rig, then Bamberg, 3x Nürnberg, Regensburg and Freyung :sunglasses:

Run up to Edinburgh empty for 0830 loading. Tip Livingstone, then back to Edinburgh for 2nd run to Livingstone. After that, run back down Tuesday and collect round nth east probably. Easy life :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

0730 start in dalgety bay

then head down to ayr and prestwick for a few drops around that area.

Got to be in Fulham 10am Monday

dunno about tuesday ,

rest of the week i’m off to balance my wtd hours :smiley:

(Weds will be entertained by Metallica) :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

actros;newark to anlaby,re-load maltby for grimsby,nice “profitable” days work…magnum;stood,got rid of driver friday at last :exclamation: