Who goes where w/c Mon 08/06/09

So where is everyone going this week :question:

hemel hemstead, harsleden then croydon…then chattham docks i think

Load chickens at penrith and then into Smithfield Market, tip there and i think itl be down to MMD’s at Portsmouth for a load of banana’s!

leave barcelona sunday night/monday morning (i hope) straight back to suffolk, hopefully a day at home, then to holyhead to get the early friday boat to dublin, sit there until friday night load up and then head straight down to barcelona again! hoping to maybe ship straight to france, save going through england

monday spending the day in the yard got the hiab to grease up and then in the afternoon its over to telford to collect our new puddle jumper

rest of the week who knows

cant see me getting out of aberdeen much this week
again

the costa del

carpark waitrose newbury
:unamused: :laughing:

well i waited all year for a sunday off (last week) and i got another 1 off tomorrow :open_mouth:
loading swansea monday then dover to join the silly Q for a ferry
tues a couple of 4 drops belg and thats all i know at the mo

loaded for dundee,arbroath,aberdeen,inverness.i reckon the 2 inverness will go into our yard so i can get straight back to nissan on tuesday for a glasgow.

hi new member here think i off to south wales

Back on the 2 trips a day to Montrose again.

My long weekend this week so i dont start until 0515 monday for a load of live chickens out of kingswood nr yate then a load out of wing,after that who knows■■? :open_mouth: :unamused:

Going out to Castel San Giovanni south of Milan on the train monday afternoon, will be back Saturday dinnertime :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

After a week in the classroom, doing my international, im off to Lancaster for 9 am monday morning

Well i dont know now as my loaded trl on friday did not get loaded so all has changed wont know till sunday night whats happing on monday u never know i might even get home 1 day next week. :laughing: ( we live in hope )

euromat:
leave barcelona sunday night/monday morning (i hope) straight back to suffolk, hopefully a day at home, then to holyhead to get the early friday boat to dublin, sit there until friday night load up and then head straight down to barcelona again! hoping to maybe ship straight to france, save going through england

Topaz port truckstop? Maybe I should pop in for a coffee. The Saturday afternoon LD Lines Rosslare to Le Havre boat is a good way to leave Ireland.

Me, I’m stuck on depressing UK work, and even worse curtainsiders (god I hate curtainsiders) as I’m doing my ADR over a couple of weekends. So Newport form Monday morning, how exciting.

Monday, Hatfield - Corby - Hatfield x 2

Tuesday, day off

Wednesday, UK day but not sure doing what as truck being MOT’d in the morning and I need to be finished early enough to start at 03:00 tomorrow, so something which fits into a small window of opportunity, about 11:00 - 04:00.

Thursday, Hatfield - London Colney - Belfast

Friday, Belfast - Risley - Hatfield.

5am start Monday,unload steel coils in Wittingen then reload steel coils in Salzgitter,probably for Genk.

South coast Mon/Tues…Norfork Weds/Thurs and North Wales on Friday i think maybe… :smiley:

Locals in the Darlington area on monday ,then north of the border for the rest of the week i`d guess :laughing: