Who goes where w/c Mon 02/03/09

So where is everyone going this week :question:

ship out tomorrow to calais or dunkerque catch which ever boat is about to leave as i arrive in dover when ever that maybe!!
only got 4 drops to do but a bit of a zig-zag Zulte? belgi,Anderliect,Bergen op zoop nl.(phillip morris)free ciggies to smoke and coffee in the rest room while you wait to be tipped :laughing: finish off @ a haven in Rotterdam
reload in roermond
home for wed night
thursday Heathrow -start holiday fly to Perth WA for a freeloading holiday at my sister-in -laws :wink: :wink:

early start felixstowe for 5am then wait for a box unknown destination oh the life of tramping on containers ■■? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

malcolm im very jealous of you jetting to oz!!

im now going to london solo to take over from a driver whos father is very ill, ill be doing london to newcastle, antwerp then head to stockholm i think

Start 0300 sunday taking a fridge load to costco lutterworth then back change trailers and off to asda wakefield,then back in 0230 monday for a livestock load out of leamington to brackley then over to gloucester for a second load,so busy boy this week :smiley:

euromat:
malcolm im very jealous of you jetting to oz!!

and going via singapore on the A380 upstairs seats booked but only cattle class :cry:

Got a collection in Rainham for 9 am then off to Southampton

ship out monday night down to caen then tip in madrid and drive alll the way home empty… should be bak by fri cause only goin in a sprinter van

Urm Monday off to Luton and back to somewhere in Newark I’ve been told, then its whatever the ‘boss’ says is on the agenda :slight_smile:

off to snetterton,myself

I’m in court on monday, So i’ll be a bit late getting to Tilbury.

no work 4 me monday, if i dont get a call stating not to attend work monday i wil go the yard an do bits and bobs to the wagon

After a full week with the agency last week, I am back in on monday - 0830 to chepstow

here is hoping work keeps coming, only second full week this year

knowsley for 9… haddingham for 3 then who knows :unamused:

asda washington for 12 then into our tees depot for backload orders!!!

A 7.30 am delivery in Lochgilphead on monday means i’ll probably run up as far as Inveraray on sunday afternoon.
The rest of the week will see me in Loch Sloy, Inverness, Muir of Ord, Invergordon, Wick and Keith :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

the actros is newark to luton,then back to newark for somewhere else,the magnums leicester to bradford for 7a.m. tip (if he can manage that simple job without needing to have 30 mins in a laybye!!!)then re-load nostell,wakefield for london same day tip (oh lord have mercy,and guide him…please!!) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Bury for 07-00…

garnerlives:
Urm Monday off to Luton and back to somewhere in Newark I’ve been told, then its whatever the ‘boss’ says is on the agenda :slight_smile:

jon,any laughing at my “orange reflective trousers” is a definate no no!! i have just fitted an ejector seat in the actros… :laughing: :laughing:

ive got a 4.30 start on mon morning but i cant remember where to… doesnt matter wont be far :imp: i know when i looked at the job sheet i wasnt impressed.