Who goes where w/c Mon 23/02/09

So where is everyone going :question:

Going to work! flat out busy at mo.

from truro the furthest i am going is saltash this week with hopefully 50 pickups of cash along the way !! not planning on doing any lorry driving this week but the phone keeps ringing i am in the lucky position to be turning work away .

i shall be waking the residents of ringwood up on monday as my truck thunders past there door at 7.30 :blush: / tuesday/wednesday is ipswich and norwich

Monday-Cardiff,
Tuesday-Dartford,
Then its anyones guess.
Breedy.

WREXHAM, MONDAY FOR ME ,THEN WHO KNOWS,LOL

Schoooooooooooooooooool :smiley: :laughing:

Dont know bout monday yet, but working tonight on the railway, moving various signalling equipment for the Kings Cross Station upgrade. Leaving Higham Ferrers bout 18:00, hoping that it will be straight to Kings Cross, tip and back. BUT will probably have to help them put signals into place.

It seems that the rail division side of our work is picking up at a fast rate of knots… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Unsociable hours etc but the money there so gotta make hay while the sun shines!!!

ship over sunday to france only got 2 drops todo this week but with customs clearance :cry: :cry: have you tried to park at Basel latley :question: :cry:
1st one Merxhiem (between Comar & Mullhouse)
2nd drop Vernier by Geneva airport
amd couple of swiss collections up by koblenz and then Stassburg and home for friday lunch

malcolmj:
ship over sunday to france only got 2 drops todo this week but with customs clearance :cry: :cry: have you tried to park at Basel latley :question: :cry:
1st one Merxhiem (between Comar & Mullhouse)
2nd drop Vernier by Geneva airport
amd couple of swiss collections up by koblenz and then Stassburg and home for friday lunch

Sounnds like a great trip. I’m from Cardiff.

Any chance you’ll be doing a diary? :slight_smile:

Local Monday and Tuesday, then hopefully double manning my 7.5 tonner to Bergen from wednesday onwards :smiley: never been to Norway before so a bit apprehensive but should be fun :smiley:

sunday ,monday and tuesday nights nice easy hiab job lifting pipe work at Birmingham airport lots of skiving :laughing:

rest of the week who knows

After a heavy week last week this new week kicks off at 0345 with a load out of leamington spa to brackley then down to sheppton mallet for my second load of the day so looking like a busy day :smiley:

Newport Gwent for 7-30

the magnums going to sheffield (jewsons) then reload ilkeston for birmingham,and little ole me off to stotfold,then back to newark block plant for a huge… :question: come on monarch and bricktrotterXL,destinations please… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scottie0011:
Local Monday and Tuesday, then hopefully double manning my 7.5 tonner to Bergen from wednesday onwards :smiley: never been to Norway before so a bit apprehensive but should be fun :smiley:

brilliant, although expensive (and cold at the mo!) country, you will love it, i have not got to bergen yet, but im desperate to, the drive there looks stunning in the pics my mates have taken!

i leave berlin tonight for paris on monday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: then back to london for 2 days :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: then across to dublin, drop and home

Monday coast to coast run, Immingham to Blackpool for 7.40 then don`t know

Starting at midnight tonight…Got Stobarts at Corby then Lutterworth,Willenhall,Runcorn and Haydock then shack over to Scunthorpe to reload ,should get an early Monday morning delivery in London (hopefully Smithfield)…for some reason were really busy at the moment everyone must be eating more chicken :sunglasses:

Load hazardous at Stratford on Avon, then load at Gaydon, both boxes onward to Southampton

Monday Corby to ■■
Tuesday Corby to ■■
Weds day off!!!
Thurs Corby ■■
friday banbury to ■■?
Sat ■■

All subject to the arrival of my first grand child?? it’s just like it’s mother always late!!!

Regards
Paul