Who goes where w/c Mon 12/01/09

So where is everyone going :question:

monday - Banbury - Mayfair - Basingstoke
tuesday -■■
wednesday - ■■
Thursday - Daventry - Falkirk - Daventry :open_mouth: in a white van (double manned) :blush: (but its money)
Friday - ■■ probably in bed totally bushed!!

Regards
Paul

6am start off to mother care at crick for 8am tip then off to atherston to collect 7 pallets at 1pm dont who off though not been before.
Tuesday tesco fastway(DHL) crick
Rest of week unknown but hopefully get more overtime in top line nearly 600 quid last week would be nice every week especially seeing as I dont do much for it :laughing:

I have 2 drops, Telford and Bromsgrove, then probably loading Wolves for Amiens.

I need to get the truck into our French workshop as I have no means of communication with the office, it is great :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be in this truck for a week. Not sure where I’m going yet though.

Paul

Busy week for me at last, off to lowestoft to collect some pipework then up to off up Peterhead , collection in Aberdeen for Glasgow ,then a collection out of Irvine back down to Wolverhampton

MONDAY - (ALREADY LOADED) WELLINGBOROUGH to HERTFORD
Steel sections for school extension. Back to W’boro load up
more steel, for delivery same place on Tuesday.

REST OF WEEK - ■■?

off to Scotland from Bognor for two installs, then back to Bognor to reload for Falkirk :open_mouth:

Jobcentre :exclamation: :frowning:

Sunday, 2 pick ups.

1 in Redruth and 1 in Falmouth

Then run to Norwich for 5 days returning on Friday evening dropping off at the same places.

Got a week long training course based at the Ramada Hotel.

Look out for me on the a303, will be in a silver/blue Mondeo with a purple bonnet

Tesco-Fradley Park for 08.00 :imp:

Leave Lincoln 3am Sunday to Gatwick and a nice flight to Las Vegas for a
week, 22 of us going for a 40th, have a good week :smiley:

shane, lincs:
Leave Lincoln 3am Sunday to Gatwick and a nice flight to Las Vegas for a
week, 22 of us going for a 40th, have a good week :smiley:

Got a friend does customs there… can arrange a full internal on the way back in :open_mouth: :smiley:. she will not feel a thing!! :exclamation: :unamused:

regards
Paul

Another week on ‘the dust’ for me. Oh the joy of 25 tonnes of laden duscart pulled by a gutless engine with an automatic gearbox :open_mouth:

running Sunday afternoon tipping Fareham Monday morning then loading somewhere near Gatwick for Leeds hopefully tip Monday late on depending on time Tueday■■?

up early sunday to dover and across and on to habay
monday tip Saint Jorioz on the shore of lake Annecy and into Italy if time tip Susa too last truck in for unloading is 2000h
tuesday 1 drop Turin 2 drops Millan and towards verona
wed down to Bologne to tip reload in Mantova Turin and Susa thursday /friday up as far as pos then 45 h rest somewhere which ive been told can not now be take in the truck :cry: :laughing:
so hopfully ill snowed in in Italy, Carisio is a good as anywhere
my 1st weekend away this year and its still only Jan :cry: :cry:
only had 2 weekends away all year last year :laughing:

interworks from poole to cliffe ,then cliffe to glouster hopfully reload bristol mon anoon for tip tue morning somwhere

Late one Monday, 10-30 Coalville…Then who knows… :slight_smile:

im now at work, im loading hemel hempstead, unload newcastle upon tyne tomorrow then back home :smiling_imp: for about 4 days then off again, for about 4 days :cry:

monarch of the highway:
interworks from poole to cliffe ,then cliffe to glouster hopfully reload bristol mon anoon for tip tue morning somwhere

you get all the cream work terry… have you done Burdens at Fareham lately