Who goes where w/c Mon 23/03/09

V8Actros:
actros;newark to anlaby,re-load maltby for grimsby,nice “profitable” days work…magnum;stood,got rid of driver friday at last :exclamation:

need a driver?

:smiley:

gogzy:

V8Actros:
actros;newark to anlaby,re-load maltby for grimsby,nice “profitable” days work…magnum;stood,got rid of driver friday at last :exclamation:

need a driver?

:smiley:

cheer’s for offer mate,but got another starting next week…one of last years truckfest finalists no less,so he’ll def be respecting and keeping the magnum clean n shiny,whilst keeping it profitable…

> kirky7:
> Run up to Edinburgh empty for 0830 loading. Tip Livingstone, then back to Edinburgh for 2nd run to Livingstone. After that, run back down Tuesday and collect round nth east probably. Easy life :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

let me get this straight… you are running from yorkshire to edinburgh empty, then loading in edinburgh for a tip at livingston, then empty to edinburgh for another load to livingston and then empty to the north east for a load.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Loaded on Friday out of Glasgow for a nice little run down to Shoreham tomorrow then across to Southampton docks to put a load of Renaults on for Scotch… Hope its a nice trek up to Inverness :smiley:

got a nice? 4am start in the yard at tilbury :frowning:
upto hams hall, then unsure, but gotta be back tues night, as have the rest of the week off :grimacing:

lay-ins, veggin in my jarmas, and xbox, happy days.

On Monday it’s Oakley in Fife the across to Stirling then up to Dunkeld.
Tuesday Meadowbank in Edinburgh then down to Eccles in the borders.
Rest of the week who know’s although I think it could be Inverness and Elgin at the end of the week. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

load woodchip out of hevingham nr norwich tip creeting st mary reload creeting st mary for margate nice little day :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

8.00 atherstone aldi" unload yourself driver" whats that all about.back on the short sea containers for a week which means the delights of tilbury purfleet etc and the m25 every day .oh deep joy :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

chilistrucker:
got a nice? 4am start in the yard at tilbury :frowning:
upto hams hall, then unsure, but gotta be back tues night, as have the rest of the week off :grimacing:

lay-ins, veggin in my jarmas, and xbox, happy days.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

and your taking time off work for that… sounds like an average day on boxes. :wink:

well after a couple of weeks and a coulple of days holis i still managed to blag sunday off (jet lagg)
so 8am start monday ship paris area for about 10 drops i expect :open_mouth:

Weekended at a truckstop in Nevada now. Mon start collecting around California to take back to Canada.

MON off to keep legal
TUES Corby to ■■
WED Will ring you??
THU Banbury to Manchester & Speke
FRI We will ring you

Regards
paul