Who goes where w/c mon 19/01/04

so where is everyone of to this week?
pam

load Dartford Monday, then up to Manchester to tip Tue & Wed. then back to Dartford, load Friday for France following week. So it looks like an easy week for a change :smiley:

Run empty to Ken Thomas Guyhirn (AGAIN!!!) for 0930,load and return to Andover,tip at our w’house. Home Monday night,Tuesday and Wednesday East Anglia run calling at Brandon,Bury St Edmunds, Gt Yarmouth and Colchester(amonst others!).

Dan.

where are you running to guyhirn from?
that must be a well paying load!!■■

paul

I’ve got one of the most socially unacceptable runs I’ve ever had to do. Got a 45min drive to work, then 30min drive to Northampton to collect a loaded trailer to tip at CCSB Sidcup for 6am!!! Don’t know what’s after that, probably a load of paper from Sittingbourne back to Northants.

Roadhog:
I’ve got one of the most socially unacceptable runs I’ve ever had to do. Got a 45min drive to work, then 30min drive to Northampton to collect a loaded trailer to tip at CCSB Sidcup for 6am!!! Don’t know what’s after that, probably a load of paper from Sittingbourne back to Northants.

at least you will miss the rush hour traffic :slight_smile:

id run down sunday afternoon!

paul

45ft box to york 0800 monday, then?? :laughing: :laughing:

Easiest Monday ever… Fort Ann NY (yard) to Agawam MA (South Springfield), drop and hook in East Springfield to yard, Must be a catch somewhere ■■? :confused:

20 fotter to Lye for 8 am, or thereabouts! :slight_smile: after that its the twilight zone.

Mal

easy monday for me, run up the road from wolves to stoke then wait my turn to tip at a building site ( hope there’s a decent cafe near etruria rd.! then dawdle back to cannock to reload at cannock for tuesday ( don’t know where yet!)

Roadhog:

Sidcup at 10 am might prevent a re-occurance of that type of garbage! :wink:

Mal.

I’m doing van work next week! Well, with agency work you can’t be too picky, I suppose. I’m out doing collections around Belfast for the charity Marie Curie Cancer Research.

Apparently the guy I’m covering for was deliberately run over by a bogus collector stealing the bags.

14.00 Start Sun
Make way towards Pwllheli for first thing tip Monday,
Tractors from Basildon to Southampton on Tues and Weds
Then boats out of the Boat Show on Thurs and maybe Friday.

Beats tractors all week

leave southampton 6am droitwich birmingham rotheram and milton keynes.

0700 Worcester, followed by trailer swap in our yard for Telford, then, who knows what for the rest of the week.

round and round and round North London learning to command the control of a hefty 18 tonner so i can show the examiner that i am capable of holding a class two licence when he tests me on Friday!!!

wish me luck! :smiley:

flatbedman:
where are you running to guyhirn from?
that must be a well paying load!!■■

paul

It’s a new contract we’ve just got,three wagons a day running from our place in Andover to Guyhirn til the end of Jan. Don’t know what it pays,all I care is that I’m paid by the hour so don’t give a [zb]. :smiley:

Dan.

Collect trailer from Slough on Sunday and ship Dover/Calais. Monday tip Monchengladbach, Rattingen and Dreich (near Frankfurt.) Tuesday tip Herrenberg, load Herrenberg. Wednesday drop trailer back in Slough. French industrial action permitting it’ll be a nice 4 day week again. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Collect trailer from Slough on Sunday and ship Dover/Calais. Monday tip Monchengladbach, Rattingen and Dreich (near Frankfurt.) Tuesday tip Herrenberg, load Herrenberg. Wednesday drop trailer back in Slough. French industrial action permitting it’ll be a nice 4 day week again. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Another boring job eh coffee?