Who goes where w/c Mon 26/04/04

So where is everyone going this week?

pam

3am Monday - Fraddon, Cornwall to Derby Dale, with used car batteries, tip & back load out of Hull docks, with wood for tipping Tuesday.

After that :question: :question: :question: :question:

im off afternoons for this week due to the fact i need friday evening off (the wifes going ghost hunting at tutbury castle with richard felix off most haunted) :blush:

so im on long distance stuff

04.15 going to nottingham (hate that word) mansfield and collection at long eaton

jon

Tip 40’ @ Telford 08:00, its a sleeper if I remember right! :slight_smile:

Mal.

Mansfield MA (again :unamused: ) reload East Walpole MA for Greenwich NY

Monday.1 in each of the following: Kettering,Corby,Market Harborough,Leicester.

As for the rest of the week,who knows?

Ken.

Usual - Sunday night Dewsbury to Leicester x 2, Soton x 1.

Northern Run (plus Southern Scotland and Lakes as driver on Scottish wants to get home for Bank Holiday weekend.) Back Saturday.

the usual stuff delivering the golden nectar,except for tuesday day off,decorating AAAAARGH :frowning: .rest of week dropping beer to the delightfull pubs of south yorks&lincs

load in ashford steady plod to eastleigh
then 2nd man for a wide load on tuesday from crayford to southend so BEWARE for a delay

Load Monday afternoon, set off from Edinburgh for Bristol. First drop Bristol Tuesday a.m. then Devizes, Slough, fight my way through M25 roadworks at Leatherhead to get onto A24 down to Littlehampton on South coast, hopefully before 3.30pm or I’ll miss last delivery time. Then up to Dagenham, then run back to Edinburgh hopefully home for wednseday night - probably wishful thinking!

Collect trailer from Iver tomorrow and ship Dover/Calais. First delivery is San Giuliano Milanese, near Milan, on Tuesday.

Then the second drop is some new computer kit to Ferrari at Maranello. Now here is a thought, if I was to maybe swap a few cables and wires around in the equipment before delivering it do you think it may slow Herr Schumacher down a bit this season? :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Third drop is back up to Gernany to the Munich Exhibition Centre and after that have no idea yet what the re-load will be.

Coffeholic.
Swap round as many cables etc as you like, it still won’t slow Michael down! The guy is just sheer class! Stick him in a Minardi (which is after all last years Ferrari) & he would probably still be up there somewhere.

TP

Lostpup:
Load Monday afternoon, set off from Edinburgh for Bristol. First drop Bristol Tuesday a.m. then Devizes, Slough, fight my way through M25 roadworks at Leatherhead to get onto A24 down to Littlehampton on South coast, hopefully before 3.30pm or I’ll miss last delivery time. Then up to Dagenham, then run back to Edinburgh hopefully home for wednseday night - probably wishful thinking!

Fair old trip down then mate, where are you tipping in devizes? just up the road from me.

You are probably right Tom, mind you Jensen Button did well today and kept Michael off the pole so could be an interesting race tomorrow.

Yeah Good Luck Jensen!

Sounds like a good number you’re on there mate! Any jobs? Although, I’d probably spend a week or more at Marinello Museum drooling over F1 Motors! so probably couldn’t be trusted to do any more deliveries or pick ups!
TP

I’m hoping for a couple of souvenirs. :wink: :sunglasses:

well here i am still in uk aaaaargh.going to fly home friday night.forgot what mrs looks like.kids will be pleased. then fly back for more uk work till we get another uk driver could be sometime me thinks.

off to south wales 5 drops then towards slough anybody know anywhere nice to park for night near slough ■■? :slight_smile:

Galaxian

Merthyr first thing Monday morning, then Avonmouth, Taffs Well, Newport, Avonmouth, Merthyr, Avonmouth again. Tilbury 8 am Tuesday. After that, who knows…