Who goes where w/c mon 05/01/04

so where is everyone going this week then?

pam

Running 2 trips of coal to Oberlin college…I’ll be doing this 6 days a week now till the weather warms up about March :frowning:

Bully

load a 20’ Newport to Felix.

Mal.

Collecting a loaded trailer from Slough and shipping with the first drop in Verona and the second in Milan. Reload from the Milan drop, then to Zurich for second collection and then Stuttgart for a third. Then home.

I thought tipping at that college had its compensations Bully? :wink: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Into yard for 0830 then only god knows

rota day first day back so piad at time and a half :laughing:

00.00 start going to burton on trent(wow distance work :wink: )and then down to luton again.

no chance of a coffee then coffee :smiley:

jon

40’ 1 o’clock delivery from Southamtpon to Halifax.

In the yard for 08:30 - 09:00 'ish the then see if the old girl fires up after almost 2 weeks off, then take her down the tyrefitters to have new tyres, then if it’s not peeing down give her a scrubdown and general tidy-up ready for loading on tuesday!
P.S – Is it that time already??

5am start from our yard in Ossett.
1 drop Withernsea,(Pot of tea driver?)
1 drop Hull.
1 drop Hull.
1 drop Hull,(Pot of tea driver?)(Shop with nice Ladies :smiley: God how I love that shop )
1 drop Willerby.
1 drop Beverley.

Total 6 drops with 35 pallets,and still home in time for more tea.

And with a bit of luck,our night shift may even have my trailer loaded tomorrow night. :open_mouth: :astonished:

up to cannock with three caterpillar fork trucks in a trailer that i will have collected ex purfleet on sunday, then nip into north wales to reload in flint, not sure where headed after that, hopefully immingham!

mal, what happened to the brick deliveries?

paul

jonboy:
00.00 start going to burton on trent(wow distance work :wink: )and then down to luton again.

no chance of a coffee then coffee :smiley:

Fraid not Jon, I won’t be here on Monday. :wink: :smiley:

Swedish driver will be picking me up on Tuesday and I then go with him to load Holland in the afternoon then up to Sweden to pick up my truck.
Still don’t know if I’m getting a Merc or a Volvo,but by golly it’ll be nice to be back in Sweden again! :smiley: :wink:

5am start,1 drop Stoke,1 drop Northwich,then collect backload from Ledbury. Hopefully home Monday night!?! Rest of week who knows?

Dan.

Fly down to Alacante Monday afternoon to pick up truck, load Alacante Tuesday, will probably take most of the day, then drive back to uk for tip next Monday up North somewhere so looks like next w/end at home :smiley:

Only two drops for me on Monday,the first in Enfield and then up to Bedford.Not quite as exotic as Jimti,KW and Coffeeholic :frowning:

Load Newton Abbot 9am for Felixstowe…not very exciting in itself…

…but more than made up for by the fact that it’s both mine and Penfold’s last run out of Southampton for a good long time! :grimacing: :sunglasses: :wink:

No idea yet. I’ve just to turn up at the yard 0730 Mon and see what happens next. Last time I saw my wagon, it was off to the workshops because the central locking had failed.

First day back with 18:00 start. I’ve got a week on nights, trunking from Sheffield to Penrith. Never done this before so I’m half looking forward to it.

Happy new year to you all.

Here’s to a better and safer year than the last one.

tip ex liverpool to mancheste 11am then who knows

lucy does this mean your going o/o
:sunglasses: :open_mouth:

alix776:
lucy does this mean your going o/o
:sunglasses: :open_mouth:

No, it means both me and Penfold are going home, :wink: