Who goes where w/c Mon 12/04/04

So where is everyone going this week then?

pam

nice late one for this week… 14.30 newark…bet i,m late

Nice easy one again
13.00 Start Evesham to Gadbrook, tip Gadbrook and off to Tarleton (Preston), nightstop and reload for Dartford Asda in morning, home tues :smiley:

holyhead to dublin on tuesday loading trailers with machinery shunt them to the docks return on friday lovely touch

Yippee, roll on Tuesday. Back to work after two weeks off sick, bored to tears .
Don’t know where to yet, but will be back with my beloved Premium…

Well the job I was supposed to do to Italy that got cancelled last week until this has been cancelled again, until about the 23rd, so I ship Monday with 2 drops in Germany, Thurnau and Bondorf, then reload from Herrenberg on wednesday and home for Thursday.

i refue to follow him again!!

alright then bet coffee wishes he was going to gateshead and sunderland instead :wink:

jon

alright then bet coffee wishes he was going to gateshead and sunderland instead

Gateshead yes,Sunderland no.And as a Gateshead lad,I can say that.

As for me…not back to work until Thursday.

Ken.

After three weeks on the sick, I’m back to work on Wednesday :laughing: :open_mouth: . I have absolutely no idea where I’ll be going yet, they’ll let me know on Tuesday.

6am start…whip down to Hull Docks and load a 45ft Geest box for…er…um…I stopped listening at that point 'cos it was dinnertime on Good Friday and I wanted to get home…ahem… :blush:

tues start 5 30 ,unit solo from shrewsbury to st athan pick up trailer then back home :laughing:

Tip Prato reload Prato change trailers at Campo, Athens for the weekend, thats the plan of attack no doubt change as week goes on
biggles

Scottish run leave Tuesday :laughing: Back following Tuesday

No where, Tuesday/Wednesday taking the truck to the garage to get a few things sorted out. (why it’s taking two days to do a cab mount, starter motor and tracking I have no idea but hey it’s not my bill at the end of the day and at least they are getting everything sorted) So will be in the yard playing with our telescopic forklift! :laughing: (yes I have the licence for it)

DAve

weekended in uk again .new uk driver who started a month ago gone of with mysterious illness so guess whos got to cover uk side again yep MEEE catterick camp tues 8am then chester le street then god knows

Don’t know what I’m doing yet. Waiting for the gaffer to call about tea-time tonight. Was meant to be working today and tomorrow as usual but time 3.0 and 2 days off in lieu but there’s no market runs tonight and don’t know if Iceland want any bananas tomorrow so sitting tight for now.

:confused:

Manchester NH, reload downtown Boston MA :frowning:

Evergreen, Alabama then down to Gulf Shores, Alabama which is on the Gulf of Mexico coast for a reload (Shrimp boat engines)(Mamma said lifes like a box of Chocolates…) back to Atlanta.

Just found out what I’m doing. Off to work now to pick up a full trailer load of empty pallets at Dewsbury to go down to Sheerness then reload tomorrow morning with bananas to come back up to Dewsbury and then go home.

Good job the gaffer’s gonna weigh me in nicely :smiley:

Leaving Hull 12pm Monday taking a nice and easy drive down to Bristol to tip there and in Avonmouth Tuesday am, then ring my TM and find out from there!!

Ben :smiley: