Langenselbold
Grunda-Lieblos
Wächterbach
Schollkrippen
Sulzbach am Main
Grosswallstadt
x2 Dietzenbach
and thats enough for a monday i think :frowning:
another 4 drops tuesday then back to Paderborn, swap trailers then down to the German Alps :cry: 12 drops, back to Paderborn Thursday, swap trailers then 1 drop in Porta Westfalica.
:sunglasses: nothing like starting back gently is there :open_mouth:

KW:
Swedish driver will be picking me up on Tuesday and I then go with him to load Holland in the afternoon then up to Sweden to pick up my truck.
Still don’t know if I’m getting a Merc or a Volvo,but by golly it’ll be nice to be back in Sweden again! :smiley: :wink:

Watcj that sweede mate, if you share the cab don’t bend over … :laughing:

Fort Edward NY to Lawrence MA, reload in Providence RI to could be Glens Fall NY or Jersey City NJ.

After 2.5 weeks off,loading Hemel Hemstead 2pm Monday, then down to Athens to tip next Monday. Load Italy Wednesday,then home. Same as last year, average 2 trips a month, allways the same collections and deliveries, and allways the 19-22hr boat trips from Italy-Greece-Italy :smiley: KEEP ON TRUCKIN"

More night trunking for the Royal Mail out of Norwich. No idea where to this time…

first ever truckin jobstarts 2morro mornin 6am with another newbie, we’re off from yard in scunny to immingham to get a container then orf 2 widnes and back . . . be 1st time 4 me in charge of a properbo artic having learned in a wagon’n’drag so well lookin’ 4ward 2 it :smiley:

Monday-Friday:- Delivering to Maltby,Dronfield,Chesterfield,Alfreton,Sutton in Ashfield,Mansfield & Ollerton, then collections from Retford, Cantley, Bessacarr & Intake. Easy 4.5 hour shift!

First day back after the holiday. 0730 start then wherever DHL Birmingham want their freight delivering.

Calv

Start 0600 after 2 weeks off, up to Huddersfield, then don`t know
Regards
Trev

I shall stroll into the Office about 10 and then hopefully meet our new owner. Will there be a new truck waiting somewhere for me? I have no idea. It has been all very secret squirrel