Who goes where w/c Mon 05/04/04

So where is everyone going this week?

pam

Leave Wolverhampton around 7ish Milton Keynes, Luton 2 drops, Batford nr Harpenden, Borehamwood, Enfield, Romford. Boss says if i can get back he’ll still pay me a night out!!

Buggered if I know yet!

Locals this week
Monday Yeovil, Weymouth, Swanage back and load for early start Tuesday, Isle of Wight. Wednesday Lymington Calshot and Gosport. Thursday Not sure but hopefully get loaded for Scottish run after Bank Holiday.

same as always

12:45 going to gateshead and sunderland posslbley halifax on the end of it

jon

well i and another driver were supposed to doubleman down to tenerife but they have decided to airfrieght the car now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Monday leaving Hull 5am down to Ludlow then onto another 3 drops, then back up to Hull, reloading and heading up North, Scotland somwhere!!

Ben :smiley:

leave swad about 6.30 pm northampton then castleford reload and back to swad :slight_smile:

The job I was supposed to be doing to Italy this week has been postponed until next so instead, after I collect the unit from service at Volvo in the morning, I will be shipping with one drop in Bondorf, near Stuggart, on Monday and reloading from a few KM up the road in Herrenberg on Tuesday. Home Wednesday and that’ll do it until next Monday.

Another week at home on the sick. Sick pay is a joke isn’t it?
I’me slowly starting to climb the walls with boredom. TruckNet is keeping me sane, but only just. I’ll be glad to get back to work. 3 weeks off to recover from my operation will be more than enough and my garden will hopefully look as good as it can by then, weather permitting, leaving me time to sort out my bike and get a good few 000miles in this year.

11.00 wincantons at rothwell 45ft box

Take a trailer to RORO ferry at Fleetwood, collect one from the Sunday night sailing and take to Aylesbury. Hopefully pull some new boxes out of Southampton for the rest of the week like I did last week.

off down to allensmore to tip the load they didn’t want on friday if there’s enough room in the tank this time :laughing: :laughing:

delivering the golden nectar,and no it isnt fosters.to pubs and clubs south yorks, derbyshire, linconlshire including skeg vegas.mines a pint of cask.

Hard day mon, start at 13.00 fridge out of Evesham to Gadbrook, tip then off to Tarleton (Preston) for night out, in morning reload Tarleton with load for Dartford :smiley: