Who goes where w/c Mon 01/03/04

So where is everyone going this week then?

pam

i am going to banbury to start my new job.

a week training being put up in bb

i am going 2 mins walk down the road to start MY new job :exclamation: :smiley:

Wakefield 7pm sunday, will it still be snowing■■?

it was all clear at the europort yesterday

another week off got to use the holidays before april (doesn’t seem 2 weeks ago since the last one) :smiley:

jon

leave Wolves for High Wycombe ,Windsor, Reading , Down through Basingstoke &M3 M27 to Fareham, Havant then Horsham if i’m lucky and park up early then up the '23 to Croydon Tuesday morning and then the long drag up to Brent ford and finally Greenford. then after lunch it’s back up to Norton Canes Cannock to reload for Wednesday.

Load a 20 footer in water orton 9am maybe down the dock from there, i didnt ask. :slight_smile: yes, very nice start! Scrap yard tho I bet.

Mal

roytheboy:
leave Wolves for High Wycombe ,Windsor, Reading , Down through Basingstoke &M3 M27 to Fareham, Havant then Horsham if i’m lucky and park up early then up the '23 to Croydon Tuesday morning and then the long drag up to Brent ford and finally Greenford. then after lunch it’s back up to Norton Canes Cannock to reload for Wednesday.

Roy, you dont take barrows out by any chance do you?

Mal.

tilbury docks loading a wide n heavy case in 4 berth

Got a load of toilets (new ones) to take to Merthyr Tydfil and Cardiff, reload plastic granules out of Penarth for recycling near Crick.

God only knows after that.

Stockton steelworks to Hartlepool … shunting steel pipes all day… OH Joy :frowning:

7pm start monday night. acc alfreton to acc birtley. swap trls. 45 min break. back to cotes park, drop trl, back into alfreton and home… then sit for two hours at this pc :laughing:

Leave yard@ 05.30 for 10.00 Lenham heath. Reload at Lenham and back. Since the new cold store went on line everything is going back to fill it up. Probably another night out in the yard :frowning:

Martin

Doddle of a job for me. Tip Huddersfield re-load Huddersfield for Sheffield then totter about local.

Whether the weather be cold
or whether the weather be hot
whether the weather
whatever the weather
whether you like it or not

As I left work on Friday,I was doing Norwich,Peterborough,Stamford and Grantham.1 drop in each,then maybe home,maybe a night out,I’ll see how I feel,and also how much time I have left.

But saying as I couldn’t get a reply from the office yesterday morning to confirm,I’m not 100% certain,and I don’t have the number for security,who’ll have all the notes for our drivers.

However,if it’s night out time,I’ll be in either Markham,if anyone fancies a cuppa,or the Stockyard if anyone fancies a pint. (White Renault Premium KE53 COU,and,maybe,plain white tri-axle trailer with tail lift)

As for the rest of the week,who knows? (Or cares)

Ken.

Collect trailer from Slough sometiome today, when I get my working head on which isn’t looking likely anytime soon, and ship Dover/calais.

Deliver St-Quentin-Fallavier near Lyon on Tuesday morning and San Giuliano Milanese (Milan) on Tuesday afternoon.

Reload Zurich Wednesday morning and most likely home from there.

Load Brigg 10am for Felixstowe…in a container!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

start new job driving a merc sprinter for the same money as offerd to drive a class 2 .

wages on offer in york are (zb)

tony would have a fit if he lived here. :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Remember tomorrow is St Davids Day!!!
Cardiff to Purfleet to wash out tank, reload and tip Bristol Tuesday 8am.