Who goes where w/c mon 19/01/04

The jobs never boring, if it was I wouldn’t do it.

Coffeeholic:
The jobs never boring, if it was I wouldn’t do it.

agree! its a ■■■■ job but someones gotta do it!! :wink:

Dapper Scavenger:
I’m doing van work next week! Well, with agency work you can’t be too picky, I suppose. I’m out doing collections around Belfast for the charity Marie Curie Cancer Research.

Apparently the guy I’m covering for was deliberately run over by a bogus collector stealing the bags.

:laughing: CHARITY WAR!!!

Sorry, not funny at all really but it reads funny somehow :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused:

Well guess where I’m going again next week ?! :imp: :question: :smiling_imp: :angry: :confused: :sunglasses: :laughing: :astonished: :frowning: :smiley: :wink: :unamused: :slight_smile: :exclamation: :cry: :open_mouth:

Can’t make my mind up whether I’m happy about it or not :confused:

After todays debarcle,I may feel a sickie coming on for Monday,so some poor barsteward might have to take my motor to Macclesfield,Wythenshawe,Rochdale and Halifax. 4 Drops on a 16ft2in double deck trailer.

Ken.

I should be meeting another one of our driver’s in Liege sometime Monday morning and tranship his load onto my trailer and take it up to Sweden.
Should be,being the operative word.

Load Hedon 8am for the Grain.

load 3am yes 3am inpreston for the train then another couple of jobs local like park up dont know what the other 2 jobs are but heres hoping ill find out

Pat Hasler:
Easiest Monday ever… Fort Ann NY (yard) to Agawam MA (South Springfield), drop and hook in East Springfield to yard, Must be a catch somewhere ■■? :confused:

I was right !
I finished at 11.00am and was told my next drop was a trailer out of Albany NY for Niagra Falls (Buffalo) at 3.00am next day with a reload 40 miles south for Hoosick Falls NY, which meant starting again at 9.00pm that night. I did 764 miles, went through towns called 'South Wales, Yorkshire, Corfu, Sardinia and Pembroke, had 2 x 5 hour breaks and got home 26 hours later. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: