Who goes where w/c Mon 18/05/09

So where is everyone going this week :question:

day off mon so il phone in mon evening for tuesday.

monday is going to be spent getting the hot tub up and running. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Start at 4am tomorrow, down to Maldon, Load for Coventry at 6am, up to Coventry, then there’s a trailer in Coventry for Leeds
I shall be in Leeds tomorrow night, then reload Cleckheaton/Kirkheaton(not sure which) for Radlett Monday morning.

BuzzardBoy:
Start at 4am tomorrow, down to Maldon, Load for Coventry at 6am, up to Coventry, then there’s a trailer in Coventry for Leeds
I shall be in Leeds tomorrow night, then reload Cleckheaton/Kirkheaton(not sure which) for Radlett Monday morning.

will you be parking at your yard if so il call up for a cuppa. :wink:

jessicas dad:

BuzzardBoy:

will you be parking at your yard if so il call up for a cuppa. :wink:

Yes Alex, not sure what time i will be there yet, but i cant see it being any later than 4ish…
(I take it you know where it is)
You seem to be on a one man mission lately to meet as many members as possible… LOL

I can finally join in these threads now :smiley:

I’m either doing the Herts - Harwich run tomorrow, or the Brighton run to pick up a Relentless trailer

Ive got the grand Essex and East Anglia 3 day tour with 22 drops starting in Westcliff on sea for 7am monday morning and last drop in Peatboghorror booked in for 4pm on wednesday

rest of the week who knows

Ive got 6am Belper tip and reload empty pallets at same place! early start but will be home just after lunch!!

Aaron

Start 0300 sunday for ASDA Skem then Morrisons Gadbrook THEN a possible trailer change at our Telford plant,monday starts at 0200 for a load of livestock out of Enstone to Brackley then down to Hurstbourne Tarrant nr Andover to load live back home :smiley: looks like a week of early starts as 3 early drivers are on holiday so we all move up the rota :open_mouth:

Leisurely run up to York for 5pm on Monday and rig for a Tuesday show. Then a rare opportunity to have an evening with my parents in Burnley, Tuesday night. Wednesday free, then up to Glasgow Thursday for a Friday show before coming back to Bristol.

i leave oberhausen tonight for an epic 50 mile drive to koln, then start a 45 hour break, and head for home tuesday

Two round trips Carlisle -Faversham starting tomorrow.

leave tomorrow for sunny scunthorpe then reload road stone out of durham to a layby in tayside somewhere then reload out of aberdeen for preston then anti skid grit out of settle to a layby near inverurie

Back up to DHL in barhill, no doubt i’ll be sent on the bury route again it seems to be my patch now

im loaded for (leaving middlesborough) 2 drops dundee,3 drops aberdeen,and peterhead.(1 car for peterhead.you can tell its going quiet).in between,not sure,but im off on holiday from thursday till wednesday next week,so wont be doing a right lot.

taking a car into swiss then down to vicenza to load boats.

Immingham to Wellesbourne for 07.00 then reload Banbury back to Immingham

BuzzardBoy:
Yes Alex, not sure what time i will be there yet, but i cant see it being any later than 4ish…
(I take it you know where it is)
You seem to be on a one man mission lately to meet as many members as possible… LOL

only the ones i like :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

il prob call up roundabout tea time.

Measham fr 10 then Leigh for 1400

Going across to calais nice and early sunday and on to Habay
monday tip 1 in lux @8am,2 in Mainz 1 @strassbourg airport clear in to swiss at Basel or at least thats what he who must be obayed wanted
tuesday tip Geneve and relaod out of Stein an Rhien and Koblenz CH top up in Strassbourg and try to get to belg by wed night to beat the holiday on thursday