Who goes where w/c Mon 27/11/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

aldi darlington for 8 or 9 dependent on what time i crawl out of bed :smiley: then a trailer swop at mansfield

jon

Hereford for 6 am Monday :cry: :cry:

Solo to Felixstowe to pick up a 3 dropper, start in Needham Market, nr Stowmarket, then Bungay, then Norwich, then Swillington (Leeds) for Tuesday.

Getting to be predictable, this…9am Stallingborough, reload Brigg. Just as well I’m a great believer in a good kip on a Monday afternoon…Never can get to sleep on Sunday nights… :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Stone, Wrexham, then back to Stoke and wait for my collection (not going to be ready until about 4pm), so a ate finish for me :cry:

Tuesday, no idea yet, as I only find out the day before.

10am start…trailer ready at 11am…drive up to sainsburys at haydock…tip…park in wigan british bakeries for the night…go to the pub…pick up loaded trailer 0730 tuesday…deliver dagenham tuesday pm… not a badf start to the week…

up to liversage for am tip then take tank back to warrington, they have got a bloody check after putting me on standby sat and sun :laughing: tuesday im off till sat it a hard life but someone has to do it he he

Just for a change…
0700 Leeds, followed by reload from Goole for the midlands.
Rest of the week will be something of a surprise as usual.

loading out of manchester tonight, but then we have monday off then load into leeds tuesday morning then home till saturday!!

I’m on night 's this week.

9pm start from American Sugar Refiners in Yonkers. Tip liguid sugar at the Wawa Dairy in Philly, 12am. 3 hr kip then swap trailers for a load of corn syrup at ADM, Langhorne PA at 5am. Tip at Pepsi Brooklyn,7am then back to Yonkers and load liquid sugar ready for next run.Go home around 10.30am.

Never done dedicated work , looking forward to a bit of routine for a change.

7 AM Start Monday Induction day Tuesday nights out with another driver weds thurs fri out on my lonesome not sure of where etc …

its a new job

0600 start tip wincanton southampton load of pop, reload shepton malett for gloucester

Load Snetterton for Asda Didcot.

Then it could be anyhting…

Well… I was supposed to be back at work this week. It went like this…
Fri lunchtime i ring work. “hello mate, whats the plan on monday?" "i dont know jon, the garage at carlisle havent got back to me, i`ll let you know”

Fri evening still no call so i ring in again…
“hello mate, whats the score?”
“jon you wont beleive it! :unamused: , they tried to do the respray on the cheap and its made it worse. the top man has seen it and gone ballistic. They have got to strip it down to the base and do it again-PROPERLY” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
“you can either come in and drive another motor for a few days or wait till yours is done”

Hence me not starting back until weds at the earliest :unamused: :laughing:
(motor was graffitied last year and there JUST getting around to repairing it)

Warrington for 8.00 tuesday then lucky dip for the rest of the week :unamused:

tomrrow southampton-winchester-salisbury-exeter rest of week dunno if ill even be driving cause got into an argument w boss about state of 1 of our trucks and not talked to him since…

Nice and steady for me tomorrow.

Rotherham (x2), Sheffield (x2 plus 1 collection), Barnsley (x1), then a collection from Huddersfield. Hopefully I’ll be home before 3pm, but seeing they change the layout of the roads in Sheffield on a daily basis (in the roadworks where they are rebuilding part of the city), who knows what time I’ll be back at the yard.

Anyone interested in starting a sweepstake■■?