Who goes where w/c Mon 18/05/09

I am off to Dunstable on monday morn to load for scotland looks like i will be out all week. I also need to get some goodeys for my truck if i get time. :slight_smile:

Leave Cwmbran about 6.30 for a 3 dropper in sarf London. Lucky dip after that.

well i loaded in Harwich docks on friday afternoon tipping stockton on Monday morning reloading Peterlee for Brighton for Tuesday morning

stockton monday so keep your peepers open lucy

start on monday at 2 so a good lie in for a change,

i think i have got austin martin at banbury late monday afternoon after picking a rental unit and trailer up for the isle of wiggit that night TDG luton on tuesday for havant wednesday morning then god only knows cos the planner dont!

YES!!! I`m back in this thread at last - start a new job on monday - health and safety/company policy/introduction stuff etc all day monday then out with another driver all week learning the ropes :smiley:

Down to Devon/Cornwall for mon tues weds then who knows :slight_smile:

Birmingham Palletline Hub for me Monday night :smiley:

BRICKTROTTER XL:
well i loaded in Harwich docks on friday afternoon tipping stockton on Monday morning reloading Peterlee for Brighton for Tuesday morning

well great mate what can i sayā€¦alfreton to fulham (tomorrow poss?) then newark to gainsborough,re-load maltby for bury st edsā€¦barhill mon night? hey garn,se you thereā€¦in chick-inā€¦ :laughing:

V8Actros:

BRICKTROTTER XL:

well great mate what can i sayā€¦alfreton to fulham (tomorrow poss?) then newark to gainsborough,re-load maltby for bury st edsā€¦barhill mon night? hey garn,se you thereā€¦in chick-inā€¦ :laughing:

Ok but donā€™t tell the wife :exclamation: mine that is, Iā€™ll treat us if you fancy it??

Start 12 noon Sunday three trailer swaps in Foston off Monday and Tuesday then Wednesday upto Blackburn to collect a trailer of bottled milk Thursday and Friday local stores :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4am start to be in Preston for 0930, reload out of Bury for tip in Daventry. Guess Iā€™m home monday night then.

i could be loading in Cov
cos at a mates place one driver is on holiday
theres a truck available and cars to deliver

but the boss man hasnt rung back yet
so will have to wait and see

late start for me on Monday (09.00) run over to Horwich to pick up trl then set of down to Dinton.Tue load then run back to Wigan then set of back down to Dinton. Wed load then run back to wigan then home Thur set of down to the i.o.w drop trl then set of back .Fri get back to Wigan then home for a long weekend :slight_smile: :slight_smile: (WELL THATS THE PLAN IT STILL AS TIME TO CHANGES)

Back on the tankers for a fortnight. Full load oā€™derv for MDF at Gt Yarmouth on monday then the late Fxt (ReD). :smiley:

Stupid Oā€™clock start :frowning: for an 0700 Washington, followed by a load out of Scunthorpe which is supposed to be in Telford before 4pm. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Like thatā€™s gonna happenā€¦not :smiley:

Rest of the week can be whatever it wants, as long as it aint 3 Londons like last week. :imp: