Who goes where w/c Mon 17/05/04

So where is everyone going this week?

pam

Continuation of the trip I started on Wednesday.

At the moment I am in a Shell truckstop in the small Austrian town of Thorl-Maglern, got here yesterday afternoon and will be here until Monday morning when we (there are two of us here on the same job) set of fto deliver in Ronchi dei Legionari. After that we head for Zurich to load on Tuesday and then head home.

Apparently, according to my colleague here, we are walking to Italy for lunch later, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I was a little concerned until I realised it’s only 1.2 km. :wink:

Load a 40’ @ Wombourne 08:00 for Trinity.

Mal.

same [zb] diffrent days :wink:

swansea camarthen then tuesday gateshead / sunderland.

jonah do you know if jeffreys are still taking on

jon

My usual trucks in dry dock at the moment having the brakes relined so im using the spare motor on day work Monday Stock Transfer from Norton Canes Nr. Cannock to Huntingdon and back. Don`t know what else until i get back.

the usual, delivering the golden nectar to pubs in lincs, notts, south yorks.maybe a trip to sunny skegvegas now wont that be nice uuurrgh.

Sudbury MA, reload somewhere in MA for Granville NY … Hold on I live in Granville NY, … Home monday night :laughing:

Monday, used car batteries to Darley Dale, back load sand blast from Hull to Cornwall

back at 0900 at asda

wait 3 hours for a job

end up somewhere naf

finish 1800

sorry no yawning emoticons to put in :wink:

jon

start new job monday… 7 am sharp… back on the unit mounted hiab, so if you see me pulling a flat with lamp posts in a 95xf gis a flash…W25… :wink:

off for a fortnight… but i might do a bit on agency for a week!! :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Ive got a 40 @ 9am Shepton mallet (which is just up the road from the yard) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

tip in a auction yard near harlow ,reload maidstone and medway back to harlow tip out in again , long day by the look of things :open_mouth:

come on andym first day the road where ya heading :laughing: :laughing:

0700 start for a nice steady run to Machynlleth - easy life…

afternoon tip in hull reload, possibly hull then down to felixstowe if ive got time :laughing:

9 am Selly Oak, then Corby.

stockroom, bardon hill, coalville 06.00h!

paul

Into Edinburgh to collect a load of trees, then down to Bedfordshire to deliver same. After that :question: :question: :smiley:

Dalton, Georgia tonight, back to Atlanta then on to Anniston Alabama for the morning, got a 7.00 am tip central standard time.

the suns shining so the agency work went out the window :laughing: :laughing: . may go to the pub later for a meal with the rugrats and strife :wink: . god its hard work lazing around in the sun :sunglasses: