Who goes where w/c Mon 11/07/05

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Still going round in circles (Paderborn, C+E driver training) but only for a couple more weeks then 4 weeks holidays before starting my new job!!

british bakeries west byfleet, british bakeries greenford then collect from the mill at andover. thats monday :smiley:

then if all goes well, pick up my new car from gosport

Shipping tomorrow with two drops in Holland, Delft and Nijmegen followed by two in Germany, Bremen and Thurnau. Then the last delivery means venturing into enemy territory with a consignment for the Austrian Department of Transport in Vienna. I wonder if it will be a full vehicle and document check before they sign the CMR?

I am looking forward to the bit of the journey that is planned for after the Vienna job; however, you will have to wait for the diary to hear about that.
:wink: :smiley:

Monday I will be doing some easy class 2
work out of sheffield. As for the rest of the
week I dont know yet

Shipping out tomorrow afternoon with a couple of drops in Germany, not sure exactly where yet though.

I you will have to wait for the diary to hear about that.

Looking forward to that diary :smiley: :smiley:

Will keep my eyes peeled for you down Dover incase your shipping out around 3ish and using P&O, might even treat you to a coffee in the drivers lounge :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

running off with 2x20f containers tomorrow one for 8am oldham and the other to drop of at freightliner in trafford park then backwards and forwards to felixstowe as usual

Harrogate Monday,Tuesday for the Great Yorkshire Show and then the rest of the week trailer changing at Barton ■■■■ hole (sorry truckstop).

3 Drops Monday so far…Norwich, Aylsham and North Walsham. :laughing:

Linux-user:
Will keep my eyes peeled for you down Dover incase your shipping out around 3ish and using P&O

I may well be in Dover about that time.

Linux-user:
might even treat you to a coffee in the drivers lounge

Your generosity is amazing given the price of the [so called] coffee in there. :wink: :smiley:

Im off oop north to Nelson :stuck_out_tongue: Will I need my wellies? Baah

11am then :question: :question: only the secret service know, oh! and our French office

gannin up da boro on monday

collection in leeds on the way

jon

8am Nuneaton

0800 speke, after which i have no idea :laughing:

0600 start from Morley with a Linpac load for the NE.

6 am start, down to Felixstowe and pick up a box going to Doncaster for 5pm

Coffeeholic:

Linux-user:
Will keep my eyes peeled for you down Dover incase your shipping out around 3ish and using P&O

I may well be in Dover about that time.

Linux-user:
might even treat you to a coffee in the drivers lounge

Your generosity is amazing given the price of the [so called] coffee in there. :wink: :smiley:

I’m only a poorly paid driver :cry: :wink: :wink: though i might be able to stretch to a Harbour coffee provided it’s only a small one :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Linux-user:
I’m only a poorly paid driver :cry: :wink: :wink: though i might be able to stretch to a Harbour coffee provided it’s only a small one :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ll pay for the coffee in The Harbour Coffee Company, I’ll be able to use my ‘Bulk Purchasers Discount.’
:wink: :smiley:

The usual :smiley: . Milton Keynes, Hemel, Stanstead :wink:.

gosport for when i get there, and reload out of aylesford for home,
jonboy,if that was a geordie accent and you are coming to m,bro your way off the mark {about 30 miles ] we are smoggies up here not geordies :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: