Who goes where w/c Mon 10/10/05

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

after flt training last week i finally get to drive a proper truck this week ,all be it being shadowed.

so its a 6am start going to aldi at atherstone and then hams hall. this distance stuffs gonna kill me :wink:

jon

Going to Ireland for a weeks holiday.
Bye Bye

Got 9am tip at Fleetwood, back to Goole for reload to Ballydesmond in Southern Ireland (again) :unamused:

Ship Monday for Lefkosa, Nothern Cyprus. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Into Istanbul (probably) for a backload. :open_mouth:
Camera packed - swimming gear - factor 30 sun cream - and a 40 Tonne rolling bomb! :laughing:
Diary will be made up when I get back.

ianyng:
Ship Monday for Lefkosa, Nothern Cyprus. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Into Istanbul (probably) for a backload. :open_mouth:
Camera packed - swimming gear - factor 30 sun cream - and a 40 Tonne rolling bomb! :laughing:
Diary will be made up when I get back.

Good luck ian and enjoy yourself :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

simon

Ianyng, keep an eye out for Biggles, he will be running to Turkey and Rumo etc, hes driving for a Danish company, Bo Thestrup, with a red Magnum.
usera.imagecave.com/sdj222/Image212.JPG

Two loads of malt into Guinness St James gate Dublin hopefully local run after them.

Penfold I take it that’s Munster Joinery in Ballydesmond.

nowhere much monday, havlickuc brod in czech tuesday :slight_smile: tilbury and brogborough wednesday :frowning: and gothenburg thursday and friday :laughing: :sunglasses:

Shipping out Sunday, as usual, for Germany. No idea where in Germany yet, I’ll find out when I get to the yard tomorrow morning.

start 7am monday for another 2 weeks of belgium, holland & germany :unamused:

Welcome to Tnet Skids, are you anywhere near Mold?

Am off to Dusseldorf Sunday, then Kassel. After that down to Bavaria area :smiley: :smiley:

back to the more mundane.wagon in for 6 weekly monday,looks as though i could be a FLT driver for a couple of days.
then beer deliverys to lincs.notts,derbys,south yorks.

Having picked up my nice new unit today (a nice shiny silver SSC 480)… what a great Boss … I have been TOLD (as opposed to knowing) that I have one pick up in Macclesfield first thing Monday morning, then over to Sunny Scunny for another. Then down to Calais for another and then three drops down on the Algarve!! Oh dear, I might just be weekended on the Algarve next weekend lolol
Then up to the dreaded Milfontes (just above Odemira) for my backload. I have been trying to schedule it and it looks like at least a 10 or 11 day run. They don’t work Saturdays or Sundays at Milfontes hence I may stay down at the seaside next weekend.

You are right Antony :smiley:

welcome to trucknet skids :smiley: :smiley:

all change for me a week on holiday (well moving house) then start with a new job on monday week off container and back on trailer traction will have to start working again for a living

Who you going to be on for Tony■■?
Ive got Northampton, Letchworth and Norwich, so look out for me Andyroo!!

kindle530:
…and Norwich, so look out for me Andyroo!!

Will do…4x2 LHD topline with another bit on top, that right? :laughing:

Mines a green LF 14t flat, stupid little bouncy castle crossed with a dinky toy and covered in mud and muck, apart from the cab which I try to keep clean even though they don’t provide any decent materials or equipment to do so.

I’ll probably be looking extremely stressed this coming week cos the yard/transport manager is off as well as his sort of number 2 in the yard and it’s a big enough nightmare when even one of them is off let alone both.