Who goes where w/c Mon 05/09/05

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

im off to the seaside :smiley: sunny bogner regis to go and have a brew with janet and catch up on the take over gossip because no ones telling us jack.

jon

As above but change Bognor regis to Sunny Skegness… and i’m not meeting Janet either!! :laughing: :laughing:

Shipping tomorrow with four deliveries and eight collections, looks like I might have to work for a living this week. The plan at the moment is as follows.

First two jobs in Holland
Deliver Nijmegen
Collect Almere
Then into Germany
Collect Neuss
Collect Dusseldorf
Collect Morefelden x 2
Deliver Thurnau
Collect Nurnberg
Collect Stuttgart
Deliver Boblingen
Deliver Herrenberg
Load Herrenberg.

Not sure what I am doing Tuesday. :wink:

Super Dan:
As above but change Bognor regis to Sunny Skegness… and i’m not meeting Janet either!! :laughing: :laughing:

Im also off to the seaside, shanklin to be precise on the isle of wight... Im not expecting to meet anyone called janet either :laughing: :laughing:
(mrs jb wouldn`t be very pleased :open_mouth: )

im of to chessington to tip a 20f container at 7am then back to felixstowe

7.30 tip at Dunstable so will be loading and setting off Sunday evening :frowning:

Got some time off after being away for 11 weeks just got to go to the Turkish consulate to get me visa next week, then fly back to Denmark end of next week then gather i will be loadin Copenhagen for all points east.
Steve

Did have an early start but not now because there is no paperwork :open_mouth: so start at 7am :laughing: go to other factory to see if they have paper work then will probably have 20 + drops oxford ish then in and around London, crap run this one everybody hates it, but i now have all week to do it so no rush

Monday and Tuesday off to revise for CPC exams on Friday.

Good luck

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Nice location dafman :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

starting back at classic vehicle collections for a week with hopefully a permanent position after that.back to europe yippee :smiley: :smiley:

I am waiting for them from over the border to notice it :laughing: :laughing:

I am one of the great unemployed for a week :astonished:))) a whole week of getting up when I like and pottering around the garden

Off to Chipping Norton, Evesham, and Leominster,but now off to pub to watch the football.

Newton St. Faith, Cawston and Horning I think. :laughing:

11am Warrington (Alcan as was, lovely tip for those of us paid mileage :grimacing: )then back empty…unlikely to get any nights out this weeks cos they’re short of wagons for nights… :cry: :cry: :cry:

The plot of my continued employment (or not) with this firm thickens…but that’s a whole other thread… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Coffeeholic:
Shipping tomorrow with four deliveries and eight collections, looks like I might have to work for a living this week. The plan at the moment is as follows.

First two jobs in Holland
Deliver Nijmegen
Collect Almere
Then into Germany
Collect Neuss
Collect Dusseldorf
Collect Morefelden x 2
Deliver Thurnau
Collect Nurnberg
Collect Stuttgart
Deliver Boblingen
Deliver Herrenberg
Load Herrenberg.

Not sure what I am doing Tuesday. :wink:

You do know what happen’s to the best laid plan’s Neil :question: :laughing:

I’m of to the Amazon on Monday,ok it’s in Gourock. :laughing:

Monday off while I visit the quack :stuck_out_tongue: then back for 4 days then a weeks holiday. Im supposed to have an interview on Friday, but I rang this morning to try to postpone it till the following week.

Just before I go to Silverstone to be a hooligan with no speed cameras and diesel spills :smiley: