Who goes where w/c Mon 10/01/05

So where is everyone going this week :question:
pam

Office again for another week.Late shift this time though.

Ken.

Sunday runnin for me,triler from fleetwood docks to somewere in Surrey for 7am Monday then reload back for Ireland,new job so hopefully all will go ok :smiley:

Wish me luck :laughing:

Setting off today for an 8 day trip to Firenze Italy, arrive for Monday tip, reload on the following Saturday. :laughing:

So might just have to have a few beers inbetween. :smiley:

Off to Basildon with tilt loaded with glass. Full strip on a tilt is a pain in the *** :imp:

could be worse penfold, it could be steel through the roof :open_mouth: :wink: .
i`m loading heanor gate industrial estate 0600 monday for greenock.

Ship tomorrow with the first drop on Monday in Monchengladbach. Second drop it is Bad Kreuznach then into Morfelden for the third drop and the first collection followed by the last drop in Thurnau. after that I have no idea as the size of the collection from Morfelden will prevent me from being able to do the regular reload in Herrenberg which will make a nice change.

Immingham twice a night from Grantham all week!!!.., can it get easier?.

going to my new job :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lymm,leeds,aberdeen,or local but all roads look the same when ure on nights :wink:

looks like another week ont club.see doctor monday back still not better enough to be throwing barrels about.

Last week in office. Back on road following Monday. Hope the weather gets better!

West Brom on Monday, 10am then could be anywhere, but I have a hospital appointment on Thursday and I have booked my car in for new exhaust at same time.

Lets hope they dont try to send me too far :stuck_out_tongue:

Starting at 0600, taking a load of reels of paper to Oxford.

Start new job as well

First load Constantine
will only be doing locals, so no further than Newquay or St Austell

tip didcot, onto bilston drop trailer pick up empty trailer then anywere

New Injectors on motor Monday or maybe Tuesday must be all that cut price diesel from Belgium :confused: , so lazzzzy weekend for me :smiley:

Leaving Sunday morning :imp: :imp: :imp: 'cos I have to be in Jaguar,Coventry 6am Monday then up to Halewood.

Load down at Chichester tomorrow about 10am (or whenever I get there) for Hinckley and then reload in Hams Hall for Slough Monday morning…from there?? who knows?

Monday morning - :unamused:

load at Newark for Ludlow and Bromyard and that’s as much as I know :laughing: :laughing: