Who goes where w/c Mon 07/11/05

So where is everyone goimg this week :question:

pam

I’m goimg :laughing: nowhere this week as I’m off for the week. Got to decorate though :cry: at which I’m useless. My run is changing when I get back to work so I’ve no idea what will be in store for me when I get back.

Ship tomorrow with one in Holland and six in Germany. Reload Wednesday, home Thursday and that is the week.

5 am start with 1 in preston (proberbly booths) and then morcombe.

reload thwaites in blackburn

jon

Sunday I’ve got Horse Racing at Hereford. No doubt I’ll be in the main carpark in the blue cherrypicker :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Then Monday to Wednesday, 6pm until whenever I’m working at Weeford A5 / A38 for Interserve. Last time I was there it was for changing the trafflic lights over. Could be that. Expect Delays… :wink:

Just to confuse things our depot is moving from Coventry to Birmingham for a while (0-6 months!) so I have to work around them :frowning: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Apart from that, that’s about it :wink:

Citycare (Norwich Council Depot) first thing monday, which is all of 1/2 a mile from our yard, if that.

Newton Aycliffe for 10am :slight_smile:

0415 start pershore evesham x 3 then load out of prima fruits evesham for tewkesbury depot return aprox 1200 :slight_smile:

im in at bedfords at 2 am on a sunday morning so of to the bath then bed in a minute :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
and monday is bedfords at 5 am.
so tue and wed will proberly be at bedfords and its time to start banging in the hours again.

I’m doing my advanced driver training this week so if any of you spot a Greater Manchester Ambulance out of area (probably around ■■■■■■■■ give us a wave it could be me getting shouted at in the drivers seat!!

Only 3 weeks to go then I can get back in a truck again!! :sunglasses:

Back to Goole for a 26tonne melted Mars Bar :stuck_out_tongue:

Away early for an 0630 Mexborough, then over to Scunny to reload for Uttoxeter-ish. Back from there to the yard empty, reload for Tuesday and home in time for tea.

Boston and Immingham

8am Birmingham, then 10.30am DFDS at Tamworth unfortunatly :cry: ive had around 8 months on only UK work, and it isnt funny anymore :cry: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :cry:
i really need to get back to driving Germany/Scandanavia :smiley:

Change of plan, not going to Sockland anymore. 9am start, take a load to bodmin, then pick up a load of precast concrete. Office will tell me where I am taking it later in the day.

4am start, tip in Berwick upon Tweed bout 9am. Then over to Paisley to re-load. Run hours out for day, then do a pick-up in Kirby Stephen tuesday morn. Str8 back to yard for lunchtime finish. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Leave Magor Brewery about 6 oclock for a 9 oclock tip at Sainsbugs Feltham then across to Waltham Abbey for Mid day , then back to Magor Tuesday could be anywhere

0600 start for a 11.15 tip bananas to dewsbury…thats after my breakfast at markham moor truck stop about 0900 to 0915. after tipping at chiquita i rest for 10 hours then re-load early hours from walkers crisps leicester for a tip down south …probably somerfield rainham…then into sheernes for another load of the yellow things…then park up till next morning…and do it all again…

Today (Sunday) 16h00 start Leeds to Liverpool Docks and back - should be a nice short shift hopefully home before midnight.

Tomorrow (Monday) nothing yet.

Tue-Fri I’m doing a Leeds to MK trunk (and back) each day, so I’ll be heading down the M1 late morning and back up mid afternoon each day. Watch out for me in a blue DAF CF wagon and drag with cream demount boxes and “REPTON” number plate in the windscreen (one of these: http://trucking.repton.org/2005-11-03_yj54mxo_spectrum_daf_and_drag.jpg)

Paul

3 days off relaxing at home.

well exept for gardening, cleaning, washing, ironing, diy,

Oh back to work soon