Who goes where w/c Mon 29/11/04

So where is everone going this week :question:

pam

back to fradley park all week and likely to be until xmas…

citizens advice, solicitors etc to find out if the csa could really take all the money from my bank account which they did apperently on Thursday

doctors mondat to have my jabs.

was gonna say shots but knew the comments i would get :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Short run Monday,
Portishead, Weston s Mare Trowbridge, Calne and Swindon.
Dont know where Tuesday yet :laughing:

From what I gather I’ve 2 x 20’s to York then 2 back and another 2 to Harrogate in the afternoon.

But next week something completely different. Were flying to Oz to spend Xmas with the sun :sunglasses:

0430 start, 1 drop Newcastle-u-Lyne, then Morrisons Northwich,Tesco Middlewich,park up at Lymm for the night,then Tuesday collect full load Haydock @0900, then run back to yard.

Dan.

tip sherburn in elmet 0800 monday. down to robinsons kirkby-in-ashfield and reload for kingsland grange warrington. tip and back to yard for something to run out with monday night.

No where :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

although I might go into the kitchen for a cuppa at some point :open_mouth: :laughing:

having a few days off !!! :smiley:

3 x drops in Holland, Moerdijk, Utrecht and Wijchen followed by 2 x drops in Germany, Monchengladbach and Thurnau. Maybe a collection in Berching, I’ll know Monday about that but either way will be reloading from Herrenberg most likely Wednesday for home.

Starting new job on Monday, so out with another driver to learn the ropes, UK only from now on though :frowning:

Linux-user:
Starting new job on Monday, so out with another driver to learn the ropes, UK only from now on though :frowning:

So you’ll be going north of Dover then? :smiley: Hope you don’t get a nose bleed!! :laughing: :laughing:
Good luck with the new job, mate. :wink:

Dan.

Cheers Dan,

Do i need a passport once i cross dartford? Where do i get my T-forms stamped once out of Kent? :smiley:

Linux-user:
Cheers Dan,

Do i need a passport once i cross dartford? Where do i get my T-forms stamped once out of Kent? :smiley:

No mate, just hand over £2.90 to the nice person at the toll booth and you will have free passage to a whole new world (or Essex as it is commonly known!!) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dan.

Sounds lovely, do you still get free coffee when filling up? can i still use my special truckers discount card?

£2.90 whats that in Euros :open_mouth:

2 drops in pero (milano)

FINALLY[/i], I can post on this thread again…:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
Nice late start…empty reefer to Market Deeping for 12.30pm…*lurve-*ly job for a day job, worth about £100 :wink: :sunglasses: :grimacing:
(Roll on a couple of weeks time when I get to turn straight 'round and do a second, instead of going home… :cry: :wink: :unamused: )
Ps. Rikki’s even decontaminated the Stralis ready for me! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

local day monday, tuesday means taking 40 lambs to Earls court for smithfield show :open_mouth:

not sure after that :wink:

keew lla kconnac dnuora klim ginrevled.<============

same as last week just a diffrent way around :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jon

jonboy:
keew lla kconnac dnuora klim ginrevled.<============

Bleeding Foreigners :stuck_out_tongue:

back to easy life. 2 pm delivery to either Normanton or Northampton depending upon who I listen to. No postcodes either :frowning:

Anybody know Ripley Drive?