Who goes where w/c Mon 01/11/04

So where is everyone going this week?

pam

Exactly the same run as last week with the addition of a collection in Utrecht which means 6 drops and 3 collections which is good for the ££££££s :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

0800 delivery york, back to kirkby-in-ashfield and reload for warrrington.

well let me put that :question: back to you mrs mix where r u going this week :laughing: :laughing:

out on mon 0845 portsmouth to caen,sit there all day then nights this week cus i gotta tip and load barcelona on wed am but it means i be home again next fri so i not complaining :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

yet another week stuck in the depot ,doing the supervisors job.showdown coming up dont want the job ,wont do the job after this week.

i’m in ealry learning centre all this week, atleast i have company with me, (drivers mate) taking what work i can before the lull after xmas

monday tuesday delivering milk around cannock

wednesday 2 weeks off looking after my son while misses goes into hospital

jon

Er, not very far because my beloved Twingo failed its test today :cry: :cry:

Hopefully I should have him back on Tuesday or Wednesday, then its back to the grindstone !!!

off to sunny norwich :frowning: whoopee :frowning:

Returned home this morning, so unload trailer Monday and return to rental place. Tuesday off and then low loader a tractor to the Isle of Man on Wednesday (2am ferry on Thursday lovely!) Return home Friday.

hgv medical 7.30am slough

Bear mutters …“What, me again?” … to the Boss

Load Selsey, Chichester and Bosham for Harlow… then reload at Thurrock for Southampton … not bad, you may think… I did this last Sunday and Monday… ended up taking my card out in Southampton poxy Tescos cos time was up BOTH nights and having to park outside. Then got loaded for Holland and dashed around there for rest of the week.

Night trunking from Caernarfon to Coalville Monday night through to Friday night :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :wink:

Mon-Thurs, anywhere I want (if she’ll drive me) Fri am interview to get a free counterbalance forklift course and license! Watch it you lot if i get on the forks! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Mal:
Mon-Thurs, anywhere I want (if she’ll drive me) Fri am interview to get a free counterbalance forklift course and license! Watch it you lot if i get on the forks! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

good luck mal,mind mal it is now law whilst driving a fork lift to wear seatbelts,just incase you bounce off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mrs mix:
So where is everyone going this week?

pam

A little closer to the edge of Bankruptcy! NO MORE FUEL TAX!!!

1900 start up to the hub in Melton Mowbray, tip and reload then back to devon. Same again on tues,wed thur fri. I just love this job. :smiley: