Who goes where w/c Mon 18/07/05

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Starting to pack my office in preperation of my change of job.

Also got 4 weeks holidays to use up!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Good luck with the new job marcustandy :smiley: .
On monday I will be going to sheffield and
delivering around west yorkshire and probably
be in bradford again. As for the rest of the week
I will just after wait and see.

running sunday again for a 6am tip at ashbourne then back and forwards to felixstowe as usual

usual stressful week for me again :smiley:

Monday: in the office dealing with my ONE customer :slight_smile:

Tuesday: Purchasing expedition to Southampton. 5:30am start & maybe home by 10pm

Weds : Hopefully work on toys from Tuesday, fitting fog lights, chipping speedo’s, booking MOT, doing reg paperwork, cleaning, polishing, & repairs.

thurs : Fri: as per Monday

Im on holiday now for the next 2 weeks,we are off to Breydon Waters on the Broads for 10 days.
Gonna get down to Oulton Broad next Thursday as I believe they have powerboat racing,and then a trot to Swaffam next weekend to get in a bit of stockcar racing.Been years since ive been to the Swaffam track.

Take care out there guys and gals.

Stu :sunglasses:

the times they are a changing.been informed by management ,meeting monday to discuss changing everyones run.
So meeting monday ,then rest of week could be anywhere.(please god not Worksop).

Loading Bradford for Waitrose at Coalville on Monday.

Boring week again,ship out sunday on a passenger ship portsmouth to caen.then a steady drive down to madrid in this horrible heat…tip…re-load…and drive home…just in time for two weeks off…taking the wife and kids down to spain in the motorhome…oh what a terrible life…just wish i had a job where you really have to work…i`ll have to keep looking… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As it was Friday evening when I got back to the yard, and the boss was loading trailers ready for Sunday.
I asked him where I was going.

So this week, the usual Sunday start, (wander into the yard sometime between 9 n 10). Do the roughly 3:30 drive down to North Shields for the DFDS ferry IJmiuden. Then I’ve got 4 drops in the Nurnburg area, 3 to 6 collections within reasonable reach. Then head back homewards. Hopefully catching the Wednesday boat from Europort.
On the way home from Hull, I’ll do any drops which are en-route getting back to the yard \t about tea time

1st run will be with 22 plt’s that i picked up on Friday,for 9am in Dundonald.9AM yeah i’ll be there when i get there,end off story. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Then back to yard for whatever they want to give me. :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Where else?

Leeds, Leeds, Leeds, Leeds, and Leeds.

Kate:
Where else?

:open_mouth:

Worrying.

Kate:
Where else?

Actually I lied.

Leeds, Leeds Leeds Leeds, and a Wedding in Wellesbourne on Friday

Ive got 64 pallets of french toilets :open_mouth: for Twyfords in Alsager.

These have seats and not bombholes :stuck_out_tongue:

5am start, double manning to Poole and back :imp: Hell, I hate double manning, like being on my own.

Daschers at Northampton, they open at 5am, so i"ll prob arive 6am :confused: , then down to Gillingham in Dorset (not Kent.) Maybe reload Poole, then aim for Felixstowe and see how far i get. :confused:

At this point I would normaly say, Monday must be Consett, and then luanch into reload details if known, but last week was the last load of beef going up there from our place, 2 weeks to close down. so i’ve parked up the fridge and will be doing traction for a local haulier we work for from time to time, I’ve got Tiveton for Monday, reload unknown. start knew job at beginning of august, working for my present boss in his new venture, road haulage, probably doing traction to a local haulier, that’s the one i’m working for monday, new 6wheel premium on order, my present one has to be auctioned along with everything else in a yard sale in the middle of August. :wink:

Monday 3 drops Watford, probably stopping at Ind estate Jct 36 on way home

hello all after a long abscence,I’d imagine a normal week for me luton to Luton airport (several trips throughout the week) then normally Hatfield or Aveley Nr Dartford with the occassional customer delivery run in between.
So all in all same stuff different week.

Andy