Who goe's where w/c ................. 15/11/10

felixstowe, ive done well this week to miss the wind :grimacing:

As it stands it’s to seaforth for an empty 20ft and then Whitchurch for collection…HOWEVER the boss wants a word when I’m back in the yard which can never be good I’m sure!!

jessicas dad:

didnt wanna swap box today then? :unamused: :unamused:

mystery on monday lol all i know is its 1 drop 5 ton and up the north east somewhere

rest of the week is a mystery aswell

dazaster:

jessicas dad:

didnt wanna swap box today then? :unamused: :unamused:

nah :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: been a hard week. :grimacing:

Saturday… 0200 Asda Washington
Sunday… Day off :laughing:
Monday… Day Holiday :laughing: :laughing:
Tuesday… In the lap of the gods :open_mouth:

Stafford again for 6oclock back to Runcorn reload for Stafford again :smiley:

sun-sheff multi
mon-hull/grimsb multi
tues-notts/derby multi
wed -leicester multi
thurs-brum multi

Ducklington to Faringdon (Gravel)
Faringdon to Swindon (Topsoil)
Wootton Bassett sidings to Ducklington (Type 1 stone)
Ducklington to Swindon (Soil)
Ring when tipped-most likely another load from rail sidings

Well I got word through the ‘Bed Company Grapevine’ that there was job going in Cleckheaton. Rang the company at lunchtime went for interview at 1600 did a driving assessment showed all my doc’s and references and lo and behold I start on Sunday at 1600 :smiley: :smiley: 6 drops around Bournemouth & Southampton on Monday. Can’t wait to get back on the road even though it’s only been 2weeks since I was laid off.

Regards
Dave Penn

davepenn54:
Well I got word through the ‘Bed Company Grapevine’ that there was job going in Cleckheaton. Rang the company at lunchtime went for interview at 1600 did a driving assessment showed all my doc’s and references and lo and behold I start on Sunday at 1600 :smiley: :smiley: 6 drops around Bournemouth & Southampton on Monday. Can’t wait to get back on the road even though it’s only been 2weeks since I was laid off.

Regards
Dave Penn

Thats my area Dave, so if you need any directions or are nighting out around here let me know!

Thanks jdc, don’t know the locations of the delivery’s as yet :laughing: just Bournemouth & Southampton. Won’t find out until Sunday, it adds to the mystery of a new job :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn54:

Regards
Dave Penn

Glad to hear your back in the saddle again Dave

BIGRIG:
Stafford again for 6oclock back to Runcorn reload for Stafford again :smiley:

What you driving mate? Ill keep an eye out for ya :sunglasses:

nowhere i got a disaplinary meeting to attend :blush:

malcolmj:
nowhere i got a disaplinary meeting to attend :blush:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i suppose gaffer is making a mountain out of a molehill… they seem to like that.

Sunday run out for a 7.30 â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  tip Monday morning. Gonna go in a bit early and bolt me new Flatscreen into my OVLOV!

i pick up my box from shenkers at whitwood then down to felixstowe again. i seem to spend most of my week down there and grain.

Nowhere Monday, my truck went into MAN for service and suprise suprise it wont be ready till tuesday cause they aint got the parts. :imp:

To Cherbourg pick up a mobile home, make just south of Nantes to truckstop at Le Relax in 10 hrs, kick off at 0800, to make Toulouse Centre routiere in 10 again. Tip at Bezier on Wed lunchtime, pilot van on the back then day and a half cruising up the autoroute back towards maybe Cherbourg for a load up for next week.

Sapper