Who goe's where w/c................ 31/01/11

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

I fly out to Switzerland at 5am Sunday morning for a week of skiing :sunglasses:

Wed have an appointment
Fri medical

Rest of week well that depends may be running parents round

Hopefully some decorating

monday off hospital appt

rest of the week 12 hour days on generators again

1 drop in Harrow, 2 drops in Milton Keynes then drop my empty in Witney and bring back a loaded one… Well cushty day :smiley:

My week starts tomorrow tip Gresford then up to Workington to load. :smiley:

1st drop Aintree for 7am then a farm collection on way back to the yard

mon load immingham to billinghay then dogsthorpe to stone and then reload telford for somewhere. :unamused:

FarnboroughBoy11:
1 drop in Harrow, 2 drops in Milton Keynes then drop my empty in Witney and bring back a loaded one… Well cushty day :smiley:

Look out for green foden tipper with Canadian no plate on the grille, England flag in the cab and a green frog on the dash in a state of arousal… :open_mouth: :smiley: I’ll be running sand and shingle from Ducklington to our concrete plant at Cassington…

got swap box at alconbury then down bridgewater, been 4 times and twice they refused to tip… beacuse the container is full :unamused: :unamused: lets see if the lazy ■■■■■ will tip me this time… place yer bets :laughing: :laughing:

Monday:

Newtown
Telford
Walsall
Stafford

Pulling one of Poundstretchers finest new red double deck trailers no doubt, so if you see one around these locations, being pulled by a white Mercedes hacksaw or craptros…it’s me.

Tuesday:

Don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on block work for a well known paving and block manufacturer, driving another craptros.

As for the rest of the week? Haven’t a scooby.

Ken.

Quinny:
Tuesday:

Don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on block work for a well known paving and block manufacturer, driving another craptros.

Marshalls?

Muckaway:

Quinny:
Tuesday:

Marshalls?

:wink:

Quinny:

Muckaway:

Quinny:
Tuesday:

Marshalls?

Don’t they have a computer system that you press, say the green button when arriving at a site, the red button when leaving? Someone like them certainly did as I saw it on a SAFED video although I was more interested in the one with Sophie Long doing a walk around check in thigh length leather boots mmmmm…

Muckaway:

FarnboroughBoy11:

Look out for green foden tipper with Canadian no plate on the grille, England flag in the cab and a green frog on the dash in a state of arousal… :open_mouth: :smiley: I’ll be running sand and shingle from Ducklington to our concrete plant at Cassington…

Muckaway, I often look out for u mate as have spotted your location on here before. I go into smurfitt kappa every day after my drops where ever they may be. Be on the look out for a White strailis with the roof deflector missing, pulling a blue curtainsider (never a kappa trl tho). There is 2 of us that go in there, I’m the second one in between 1 and 3 in the afternoon. :slight_smile:

Mon…0300 start for a 0700 load at Cullompton to Brackley,nice start to the week :wink:

Muckaway:

Quinny:

Muckaway:

Quinny:
Tuesday:

Marshalls?

Don’t they have a computer system that you press, say the green button when arriving at a site, the red button when leaving? Someone like them certainly did as I saw it on a SAFED video although I was more interested in the one with Sophie Long doing a walk around check in thigh length leather boots mmmmm…

No buttons, but they’re all on tracker.

Ken.

4am start for me, heading for sittingbourne with a load of cylinders. after that there may be a backload… i’m not important enough to know that far in advance :unamused:

Pick truck up 1700 on Sunday and then off to the South West of the Country with about 5/6 drops. Don’t know where the first drop is as I like the not knowing beforehand thing :astonished: :astonished: It adds to the mystery of where are you going now ‘drive’ :question: :question: :unamused: :unamused:

Also stopping off in Warrington to pick up a set of Air Horns that I’ve bought off an owner driver who has pulled t’pin and retired.

Regards
Dave Penn;

running scotch sunday evening for early tip in livingston monday prob stop at happendon servs for the night red daf 6 wheeler curtainsider on a 54 “Shaggy” on plate in the screen.

prob make tebay monday night and from the there its mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed on s***) so god knows where