Who goe's where .................. w/c 7/3/11

ive no idea where im going but im starting at 6am.

I’m off to Dublin tomorrow…See my daughter. Then Galway monday morning, and Cork for a 1900hr delivery. Rosslare -Fishguard Tuesday. Cool!

Multi drops all over France

1st drop Lafarge Stevenage then watch the phone for next weeks magical mystery tour lol

Going back upto coleshill for another days training (2nd) one on the tipper as my truck is in the repair shop should get it back monday night
And no i did not damaged it :laughing: :laughing:

Big ■■■■:
Going back upto coleshill for another days training (2nd) one on the tipper as my truck is in the repair shop should get it back monday night
And no i did not damaged it :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome to the tippers mate prepare to be hated :smiley: :smiley:

4 pallets (600kg)to the centre of paris (by gare du nord apparently) in a scania 18t :confused:
customer gets what the customer pays for!!!

got a 6am coventry, then down felixstowe, back to raunds then back docks, another full day of inbreds on the a14 thinking they can force a artic to move lanes just cus they dont know what"give way to traffic already on the road" means. :unamused:

Hi-ab refresher on mon / tue depot / wed depot / thur run down to ABRIDGE’S drop trl / fri up to MILTON KEYNES to pick up a trl then down to ENFIELD to load then over to standsted to swap trl’s with 1 of are driver’s then take 24hr off /SAT night run down to the center of LONDON for a job we are doing on sunday.

Wantage for 8am, then probrably into Marley tiles at Beenham for multidrops out to Ipswich, then into
Felixstowe for a load of granite kerbs into London for Tuesday, then back to Celcon for god knows where :smiley:

Orleans for 5am Monday

mon-4 a.m
tues-5 a.m
wed-5 a.m
fri-4 p.m

just the usual nightshifts doing emergency callouts with generators anywhere within 100 miles of cannock

smethick for 14.00hrs,then me thinks soton.

thu/fri training? :open_mouth:

mispleasure of a ferry trailer to dudley for 08:00 then who knows!!

4am start, heading for newton aycliffe and stockton. then off to flixborough wharf to backload hollow section for pensnett (home of the legendary Wagner!).

it could be worse… i could be going to dudley :wink:

timmo:
4am start, heading for newton aycliffe and stockton. then off to flixborough wharf to backload hollow section for pensnett (home of the legendary Wagner!).

it could be worse… i could be going to dudley :wink:

Was up Flixborough on Thursday…lovely place(!)

Sun…0300 Costco Lutterworth,Lidl Lutterworth,ND Traywash Lutterworth then back to Brackley,swap trailers and back to Asda Lutterworth
Mon…0300 Load live from Bishop Tachbrook to Brackley then shunting service trailers to Buckingham

im leaving munich tonight for mannheim for tomorrow night, then its down to milan via switzerland then back to zurich

Up to cairnryan for ferry to larne.
Then multi drop all over northern ireland.
Back friday mornig to do locals in yorkshire.