Who goe's where w/c ................. 29/11/10

felixstowe for when i get there after todays stitch up. :imp: :imp: :imp:

Leaving sunday for a Scotch multi.

I may be some time.

Dunno in the dog house at the moment so the boss is sulking and wont tell me :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

The usual for me two Staffords :smiley:

At the daf training college again in bristol all next week and the week after :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Saturday…0300 S & D Meats,Birmingham-Asda Lutterworth-Norberts traywash lutterworth then back to Brackley to change trailers then back to Asda Lutterworth :open_mouth:
Sunday…0245 load livestock Pershore to Brackley then trailer changeover at Tewkesbury for Brackley
Monday…Rest day :smiley: :smiley:

the big un:
Dunno in the dog house at the moment so the boss is sulking and wont tell me :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

What you done then Fred? Did I see you on the M40/ A34 late morning yesterday at J9 roadworks? I was moving stone in the central reservation work…
I’ve got a couple of locals on Monday whilst driving a 4 wheeler before going to the yard to see if the Foden’s feeling better…

Muckaway:

the big un:

What you done then Fred? Did I see you on the M40/ A34 late morning yesterday at J9 roadworks? I was moving stone in the central reservation work…
I’ve got a couple of locals on Monday whilst driving a 4 wheeler before going to the yard to see if the Foden’s feeling better…

Wasnt me mate been sent home thursday and friday :open_mouth:

Early morning trip to Bodmin, snow or no snow :slight_smile:

Monday in at 0900 take truck over to ats for 2 new tyers then take 2 trls over to manchester central.Tuesday take 2 more trls over to manchester central

11:00 Coalville for myself however needless to say I will have an early start as i need to swap boxes up Seaforth first

A nottingham and a Glossop after the 8.50 MOT at derby.

sunday start northampton for inverness monday lunchtime

Still heading home now (all on the blog), so going to reset my log and see what magical mystery tours they have for me on Monday…

day off so xmas shopping :frowning: :frowning:

start mon immingham down to billinghay, then a load of wheat from lincoln back to the docks at immingham, then reload back to billinghay if im still awake from the boredom then it’s a total mystery for rest off the week. If you see me give us a flash.

adr course this week… :smiley: :confused:

Up to Spennymoor for 06.00 then to Stanley for 2 drops then back to Leeds…I hope

Same as last week, down south somewhere but won’t know where until I go in at 1700 today :laughing: :laughing: :wink: BTW last week it was 5 drops starting in Bournemouth so we’ll see what this week brings.

Regards
Dave Penn;

chirk. with sawdust.