Who goe's where w/c ................. 15/11/10

greggy:
i pick up my box from shenkers at whitwood then down to felixstowe again. i seem to spend most of my week down there and grain.

did you see me last week beeping my horn and waving like a nutter at you as you were heading for the outgate at felix.

As it stands Monday Staverton for 9am and a farm collection near Corby a bit of a way empty lol

got box on in the yard to tip in andover then mt back to felixstowe

lie in for a change

10am start for 3.30pm @ tesco livingston then rest of week a mystery as usual

Start about lunchtime for a 17.30 Avonmouth…hope they don’t hold me hostage for 3 hours again like they did on Friday :smiley:

tonka236:

BIGRIG:
Stafford again for 6oclock back to Runcorn reload for Stafford again :smiley:

What you driving mate? Ill keep an eye out for ya :sunglasses:

DSCF0059.JPG Driving this mate :smiley:
DSCF0074.JPG A better view :smiley:

Semtex:
Start about lunchtime for a 17.30 Avonmouth…hope they don’t hold me hostage for 3 hours again like they did on Friday :smiley:

I was in there fri from around 6pm ish to around 8ish

and ive got charlton for 8am 2moro then waltham abbey after that :wink:

Thetaff:

Semtex:

I know, I saw you pulling out…I was on bay 6

jessicas dad:

greggy:
i pick up my box from shenkers at whitwood then down to felixstowe again. i seem to spend most of my week down there and grain.

did you see me last week beeping my horn and waving like a nutter at you as you were heading for the outgate at felix.

i did, but i didnt realise it was you :blush: :blush:

Semtex:

Thetaff:

Semtex:

I know, I saw you pulling out…I was on bay 6

You’ve actually sen him working omg

First 3 days is down semtex country then who knows

monday im in the 02 scania for the week im off to stoneferry at hull to load rapemeal over to newcastle under lyme. then reload from there to lincoln farm delivery, then its a mystery.

Nowhere, i’m not back at work until friday :grimacing:

Saying that, i need to go back, i actually think i’ve damaged my eyes by playing too much Call of Duty :open_mouth: