Who goe's where w/c ................. 22/11/10

for me felixstowe evantually.

Stafford for 6am then back to Runcorn reload for Stafford and Belper :smiley:

Between my very loving planner and boss… It has been decided that it’s too much for me to run the box, that I’m currently getting loaded, up to seaforth before the weekend. So as I have a 15:00 Melton Mowbray it’s looking like a 03:30 start for me.

On monday i think i have Newport Pagnell, somewher near Rushden & Diamonds football stadium and then Thorney Toll

got a stafford myself 6am on the notes which really means 7am :imp: :imp: then prob down the docks…

Got a late start Wellingborough for 6am 27ton of wheat into a silo then back reload then down to Staverton in Wilts in the afternoon

Bristol for 8am to collect some ‘machinery’ :confused:

Going to Change, near Le Mans in France. Portsmouth- Caen afternoon crossing. NICE!!! :smiley:
In this one…The furthest from the camera. :wink:

Saturday …0300 Asda Wakefield
Sunday…Rest day
Monday…Holiday (got to use them up by end of year and g/f dont work on a monday :wink: )
Tuesday…Somewhere down the M5,possible Honiton or Taunton,tbc :unamused:

B&Q, Exeter for 8am, after that who knows :slight_smile:

10.30am start on Monday trunking from Alfreton to ?. They said something about Burton, but weren’t sure.

Don’t know about monday but i’v got 17:30 tuesday in the office for a disciplinary :confused: . wednesday could be jobcentre :frowning:

I have a gateshead for when i get there

Leaving tomorrow for BC. 5 drops with the last 3 on Vancouver island… And there is a winter storm right through the area!

according my boss
there is work
so in the yard for about 7 30

Fellbach

jessicas dad:
for me felixstowe evantually.

TUES HOLLLAND/BED DELIVERY THURS

Sanquhar for Monday am(ish) then only the powers that be know,

leave lisbon tomorrow night for bilbao on tuesday, then its overnight down to barcelona, then a travel day to montpellier

A dilema this week, my last drop on monday is Aberdeen and tuesdays pickup is first thing in Kinross so the big question is ?
The beautifully laid out parking, top class facilities and michelin star dinning at Stracathro :slight_smile: :slight_smile: . or
Tranquil setting and Al a carte menu at Kinross.
I did consider Dundee but dysentery and diarrhoea are not ideal when your overnighting. :imp: :imp:
Thank ■■■■ I’m not out every night. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Rest of the week , who knows ■■?