Which is best atlas

Hi all which truckers atlas is the best is it the Phillips one or the AA and what is the difference if any I know there is a similar thread going on but didn’t want to hijack it cheers Ed

Well i have the Phillips Truckers Britain one, i’d say it’s pretty good, although it’s quite bulky and the pages will come out of it quite easy if you are not careful with it, but all in all i think it’s a good one.

brawngp:
Well i have the Phillips Truckers Britain one, i’d say it’s pretty good, although it’s quite bulky and the pages will come out of it quite easy if you are not careful with it, but all in all i think it’s a good one.

+1

Best thing to do is go have a look in local book shop then see for self then try to find it on net cheaper

It is personal choice I find

The AA Close-Up is excellent but too big for an agency driver. OK if you could leave it in your cab.

Go for something smaller (or get a bigger cab bag) :slight_smile:

N

I use AA truckers Atlas its got a coiled wire binder and was £14.99 from W H Smiths a few years back, but it aint light. Its got a few urban city large scale maps and about 14 pages just for London.
Also I use a Collins Road Atlas £9.99, I rather drastically cut out the main map pages to save weight and left just the superb urban area maps in the back.
Iv heard that the truck sat nav are about £350.