AA or Philips?

Advice please, What is the best truckers atlas for GB? I got the AA one and it’s good but I’ve been told the Philips one is better and includes weight limits on roads where as the AA one only shows weight limits on bridges. Is this rite and what one is best :question:

hiya pal the best one is the phillips truckers atlas black front cover it has nearly everything covered, i use it for findin farms with and it has all the info on. hope it helps depends on what work your needin it for cos its 20quid a bit expensive for trunkin i think my personal opinion though.

steve07:
hiya pal the best one is the phillips truckers atlas black front cover it has nearly everything covered, i use it for findin farms with and it has all the info on. hope it helps depends on what work your needin it for cos its 20quid a bit expensive for trunkin i think my personal opinion though.

Thanks m8, just ordered it from amazon, reduced for £19.99 to £12! My work varys from day to day, could be a huge warehouse with 30 bay’s to a farm with seed to a house with a set of garden furniture and everything inbetween! Sounds like this is the book I need. Thanks

I bought the Philips one from Amazon a few weeks back for £12,pretty good heights of bridges etc:
Might even join the modern world now and buy a sat nav. :smiley:

Its called ''Philip’s Navigator Trucker’s Britain 2010 ‘’

but read the reviews on amazon, their all bloody caravanner’s :laughing:

One says ‘‘i expericed the same sort of problems as an artic’’ :laughing: gee me peace :laughing:

Another says ‘‘its very good for motor homes and caravans it may also be good for trucks’’ its a truckers atlas ya goon of course its good for trucks :laughing:

I’ve been meaning to buy new atlas for ages, 12 quid seems a good deal but the AA one is a 10 quid. I’m undecided what one to buy :confused:

merc0447:
Its called ''Philip’s Navigator Trucker’s Britain 2010 ‘’

but read the reviews on amazon, their all bloody caravanner’s :laughing:

One says ‘‘i expericed the same sort of problems as an artic’’ :laughing: gee me peace :laughing:

Another says ‘‘its very good for motor homes and caravans it may also be good for trucks’’ its a truckers atlas ya goon of course its good for trucks :laughing:

I’ve been meaning to buy new atlas for ages, 12 quid seems a good deal but the AA one is a 10 quid. I’m undecided what one to buy :confused:

I noticed theses reviews and thought the same thing! I’ll have the philips on tuesday so I’ll let you know what I think is the best as I already have the AA one.

dont trust the bridge heights on the phillips nav as it says the bridge on the A46 near bingham is only 12 foot.

andy.

i only get the phillips cos its the only one to mark farms on it ive neva had a problem with coupled with the prat nav i always get straight in.

Bourght the AA one from Lymm Truckstop today it looks a goodun :sunglasses: