Wheres everybody going!

done 2 runs to northampton yesterday and today and the M1 was a like bank holiday friday in august, thought everyones supposed to stay home and relax this time of year

chaversdad:
done 2 runs to northampton yesterday and today and the M1 was a like bank holiday friday in august, thought everyones supposed to stay home and relax this time of year

That`s the theory mate, but, the poor things get bored very quickly nowadays, so, its chaos whilst they are at play…

I went upto Asda Washington yesterday, bloody chocka all the way, went via M1 / A1 on the way up, jesus christ, what a mistake.

Matrix operator needs a rocket up his / her jaxi, according the the signs, M18 had problems, and the M1 was clear :unamused:

The jerk got that one wrong, and, why do cars come into the left hand lane in the road works in North Yorkshire and SLOW down to 42 MPH in the 50MPH sections, whilst the trucks cannot use the outside lane ■■?

Anyone else up there yesterday, what a miserable stunt on security, he really had a problem with reality :open_mouth:

A MOD has already started this - WHO GOES WHERE 28/12/09 :smiley:

rog i think hes on about the amount of traffic on the roads! I went up to Glasgow yesterday & got stuck on the M6 from Haydock to Stoke for a good 2 hours, was a joke!

I went to Falkirk yesterday morning at 3.30 am to get my daughter for a week took five and half hours from Milton Keynes .Shap was white as was the local roads round Falkirk all good filled with petrol in Airdrie and on our way home.
It took 8 and a half hours to get back !!! just joined the car park from Preston what a absolute nightmare feel sorry for my daughter sat in the jeep with a grumpy dad lol
Only got do it all again Saturday just in time for Hogmonay fall out whoopy doo :frowning: :laughing:

it took me nearly 8 hours to get from skipton to bridgwater. the traffic was trawling from manchester to the m5 turn off bloody hard day

i took the job on thinking i,d have it cracked and in the house by 2pm, 9hrs 53mins driving and a 15hr 10min shift {i know} later i was done, more or less same again today, first time i,ve worked this time of year but i think i,ll be stayin in the pub next time , i know its only a 10minute stagger home :smiley: