Yay the roadworks are finished

Between J25 and J28 on the M1, and the speed restrictions have been lifted as well.

No more sitting at 42mph in the inside lane behind some car driver that wants to hold you up.

Ken.

Quinny:
Between J25 and J28 on the M1,

I have a UK map if you want to borrow it :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

Quinny:
Between J25 and J28 on the M1,

I have a UK map if you want to borrow it :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: you can tell how long it was since you been ‘on the road’ the M1 and the M11 are now joined by the 8 lane M111 tunnel. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: much quicker than using the M25.

Cruise Control:
ROG :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: you can tell how long it was since you been ‘on the road’ the M1 and the M11 are now joined by the M111 tunnel. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

DARN !! - I must get a new map and inform google earth :laughing:

Quinny:
Between J25 and J28 on the M1, and the speed restrictions have been lifted as well.

No more sitting at 42mph in the inside lane behind some car driver that wants to hold you up.

Ken.

Great news! About time too! Anyone know when the roadworks on the M62 will be finished? Cant remember the junction numbers but there’s 2 set’s close together around Bradford area.

Whoo! Due to go up that way next week so I shall enjoy every second of it, god it seems like they’ve been there FOREVER!

Alex

they moved it all over onto the A46. 40mph limit Newark all the way to Saxondale roundabout. Numpties in cars still doing 30mph even though is clear ahead and its dark and nobody working.

they moved it all over onto the A46. 40mph limit Newark all the way to Saxondale roundabout. Numpties in cars still doing 30mph even though is clear ahead and its dark and nobody workinG

Same thing on A38. What really annoys me is the truck driver who insists that WE will only do 30 through the roadworks, but as soon as WE are clear of them , then its on the limiter at 56.
Depending which way you are going, the limit is either 40 or 50, so my advice

If you want to drive to the speed limit, then fine, but DO IT ALL THE TIME.

the m 1 ahhh noticed this yesterday, and seemed loads quicker than before… wonder if jezza clarksons rant about it the other saturday had anything to do with it… moaning about the hardshoulder been coned off and no work going on… i belive the signs said “comuications testing” or somat…

as for the a46… it may say 40… but the average speed cameras are only in 2 places :unamused:

dazaster:
as for the a46… it may say 40… but the average speed cameras are only in 2 places :unamused:

yes but the numptys in cars are scared and don’t understand that, so they have to do 32mph :slight_smile:

This really is a ■■■■■■■ 5 months on that route to Mansfield,now they are finished my routes changed. :imp: :imp:

dazaster:

that doesnt matter, there can be cameras in 2 or 22 places and you could still get a ticket if you tanked it through :exclamation:

example there could be say 1 camera at the top of the m1/m62 junction and one camera at the end of the M1 near london and you could still get a ticket if your average speed was high while driving down the m1.

Dunno then?:
This really is a ■■■■■■■ 5 months on that route to Mansfield,now they are finished my routes changed. :imp: :imp:

What you doing now then??

garnerlives:

Dunno then?:

What you doing now then??

Ramsey,Wisbech and 4 in Boston.