Thursday/friday

have to say it has been an absolute pleasure to drive on the motorways Thursday and today,no jams,no traffic, no flashing lights at all,i wish it could be like that all the time,now I will be dreading Monday when everybody is back and we all return to normality

Likewise - Been up and down the M1 and M6 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week and the M6 was a pleasure to drive along even at 0730-0800 through Birmingham. All change come Monday though :frowning:

Was working last Monday morning, found a jam on the M60 just as I got the call saying everyone can go home once I get back to the depot :unamused:
Then back in today coming back from Barrow in Furness I get a similar call, pick a driver up at Scania Haydock on your way back and then we can all go home, the M6 had a bleedin jam at J32 :imp: :laughing: :laughing:
Was tempted to leave my mate at Haydock and just hit the depot :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Roymondo:
Likewise - Been up and down the M1 and M6 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week and the M6 was a pleasure to drive along even at 0730-0800 through Birmingham. All change come Monday though :frowning:

that does make a change for the M1/ M6,i don’t mind going up north but only if I avoid them both

Drift:
Was working last Monday morning, found a jam on the M60 just as I got the call saying everyone can go home once I get back to the depot :unamused:
Then back in today coming back from Barrow in Furness I get a similar call, pick a driver up at Scania Haydock on your way back and then we can all go home, the M6 had a bleedin jam at J32 :imp: :laughing: :laughing:
Was tempted to leave my mate at Haydock and just hit the depot :smiling_imp: :laughing:

sounds like the kind of luck I would get