Where is Carryfast?

Where has Carryfast disappeared to,haven’t seen him on here for a couple of months.Perhaps he’s in the USA having a holiday in Detroit !

Dave it may be that somebody as questioned his integrity and hurt his feelings and he no longer feels that he can contribute on the site. He could be working away or his computer as fallen out with him.
cheers Johnnie

sammyopisite:
Dave it may be that somebody as questioned his integrity and hurt his feelings and he no longer feels that he can contribute on the site. He could be working away or his computer as fallen out with him.
cheers Johnnie

To be fair Johnnie,he took more stick than anyone on these forums and kept coming back with another reply.I didn’t agree with a lot of his views particularly about the Bedford TM’s and the Detroit Diesels,but he stuck to his guns.
He did liven it up on here. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave mate,no news is good news.

I’m all for the great green leakers,but this bloke was a bit too one eyed for me.

I reckon he’s been bumped off by a ■■■■■■■■ hitman !!!

life would be very boring if we were all the same and agreed about everthing, fredm

fredm:
life would be very boring if we were all the same and agreed about everthing, fredm

I agree!!

Dave the Renegade:
Where has Carryfast disappeared to,haven’t seen him on here for a couple of months.Perhaps he’s in the USA having a holiday in Detroit !

I was in Michigan last week, no sign of him up there :laughing:

I seldom agreed with him, but he was a very entertaining contributor to these forums, I hope to see his return :wink:

I am sure he is still around, not too far away :wink:

CF is very similar to the “wirrly wirrly” bird that flies around in ever decreasing circles until it disappears up it’s own jacksie !! Bewick.

Hi Dave,
I hope you and Tracy are keeping well, As it’s Halloween I heard he was driving his TM and stopped to pick up a witch who put a spell on him, she put her hand on his knee and he turned into a Layby :blush:
Regards
Richard

MaggieD:
Hi Dave,
I hope you and Tracy are keeping well, As it’s Halloween I heard he was driving his TM and stopped to pick up a witch who put a spell on him, she put her hand on his knee and he turned into a Layby :blush:
Regards
Richard

for a minute I thought that said ladyboy :smiley: :smiley:

fredm:

MaggieD:
Hi Dave,
Regards
Richard

for a minute I thought that said ladyboy :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Richard &Fred,
WE are OK.At least Carryfast livened things up on these forums and as Malc says he will be back.Probably just having a rest and recharging his energy to do battle again :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

The search today has revealed nothing.Oh dear we need someone to find the old lad to start some serious debate :wink: .

I thought he was a prick !!!

ramone:

He was in good company on here then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

Dave the Renegade:

ramone:

He was in good company on here then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

You speak for yourself Dave :wink: :smiley:

ramone:

Dave the Renegade:

ramone:

You speak for yourself Dave :wink: :smiley:

I don’t mind being called anything.I give and take whatever :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

ramone:

hahaha, nice one Dave :laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:

Dave the Renegade:

ramone:

hahaha, nice one Dave :laughing: :laughing:

Keep your eye’s peeled your side of the pond newmercman :wink: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.