The Official "Carryfast" Fan Club thread

Warning: All abusive or insensitive posts,even if true,will be auto censored! So fire away lads I know he has many fans on the site!! Bewick. :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Oh, Dennis, you are awful :exclamation:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Aye,it hasn’t taken long for his number one fan to crawl out from under his stone ! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :wink: Dennis.

don’t knock carryfast dennis , the man is a champion at writing a lot and saying bugger all that makes any sense . it must be a skill born of many years practice and dedication .

The man himself ! :blush: :open_mouth:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Bewick:

It has to be asked Dennis,why have you got that photograph!!!

David :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Can I join please ?
err, come to think of it, don’t think I will bother :slight_smile:

5thwheel:

Bewick:

Don’t hold your breath for the real answer :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Quite right you are awful, But we like you Dennis, You are a true gent that that speaks his mind regardless, & the is nowt rang wi that is tha, A man after my own heart, Regards Larry. PS If one cant stand up & be counted , What do they stand for. ■■?.

abandoned-britain.com/PP/westpark/1.htm

yee ,the only ecco that don,t replay the same as you shout :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,cheers benkku
good job dennis,it,s what we needed :confused:

5thwheel:

Bewick:

I just “culled” it off the Photobucket site Dave,HONEST :blush: :blush: However,that is one thing I can never be accused of,riding on the wrong bus ! :wink: " Oooo Argh Jim lad,it be your turn in the barrel to-morrow" :cry: “and while I be on,who put the sand in the Vaseline,Ooo Argh!” Cheers Dennis.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Quite right you are awful, But we like you Dennis, You are a true gent that that speaks his mind regardless, & the is nowt rang wi that is tha, A man after my own heart, Regards Larry. PS If one cant stand up & be counted , What do they stand for. ■■?.

You’ve got to have the “craic” Larry otherwise life would be very dull if we followed the example of the “Jobsworths and PC Brigade”,they can ■■■■ off as far as I’m concerned,wheres the society gone that we grew up in in the 50’s/60’s and 70’s,down the tubes if the ■■■■■■■■■ I have mentioned have their way,am I glad to be the wrong side of 60 (well not really!),but I don’t fancy growing up into to-days modern world,it’s gone backwards as far as I can see and understand,I do believe I will pour myself another Low Flyer,hic! Cheers,Dennis.

Well im afraid your picture is a fake Dennis because ive got the real picture of the mystery man from Leatherhead and here he is on his first day just starting his dream job of driving a big KW (FULL SINGING AND DANCING) conventional in the States unfortunately his boss didnt read the script and gave him a very ordinary cabover ,hes not a happy trucker

aaa.jpg

ramone:
Well im afraid your picture is a fake Dennis because ive got the real picture of the mystery man from Leatherhead and here he is on his first day just starting his dream job of driving a big KW (FULL SINGING AND DANCING) conventional in the States unfortunately his boss didnt read the script and gave him a very ordinary cabover ,hes not a happy trucker

He looks like an “Illeagal” to me “ramone”,so it could be the bold “CF” who crossed the border out of Mexico to gain entry to the USA,he obviously can’t enter through the normal channels like you and I could eh!Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

ramone:

He looks like an “Illeagal” to me “ramone”,so it could be the bold “CF” who crossed the border out of Mexico to gain entry to the USA,he obviously can’t enter through the normal channels like you and I could eh!Cheers Dennis.

The word fake springs to mind Dennis i.e never had a licence never drove a lorry

ramone:

Bewick:

ramone:

The word fake springs to mind Dennis i.e never had a licence never drove a lorry

His day job is probably a Trffic Warden !! Cheers Dennis.

Dennis Do you think this classic motor might belong to C/F, ■■?, The reg points to him being the owner , But there again I doubt if he would have any feeling for a good old British Made Motor Do You, ■■?, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
0Dennis Do you think this classic motor might belong to C/F, ■■?, The reg points to him being the owner , But there again I doubt if he would have any feeling for a good old British Made Motor Do You, ■■?, Regards Larry.

Aye Larry,that No.plate would sure look “just the ticket” on his Reliant Robin but he would totally be out of his depth if it was still on the ERF,he’d have to get someone else (if that were possible!)to drive it for him and no doubt he would have the passenger side window giving any spectators the benefit of his rantings and diatribe !!! can you imagine it!!!Cheers Dennis.