The "carryfast" thread

Blank wall fellas,bring your own spray paint,and remember the “Mods” are watching!!

He came he saw he conquered :question:

Speaks plenty says nothing

blackbox:
He came he saw he conquered :question:

The man himself was on the site a little while ago but he’s “done one”,with a bit of luck he might not fancy any,so he may stay off the site,full stop!!! Dennis.

Fair play he sticks to his guns,whether you agree with what he says or not.Also he doesn’t shrink away from controversy :exclamation:

Shall I start the ball rolling ! Detroit 2 strokes are thirsty dinosaurs that leak oil like a sieve, 6x4 tractors are a waste of space in most situations !
Anything to add to that Carryfast ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

now whats happening here is this the temple to worship the mighty slerper all smoke no powke the detroit 2 stroke :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trev_H:
Shall I start the ball rolling ! Detroit 2 strokes are thirsty dinosaurs that leak oil like a sieve, 6x4 tractors are a waste of space in most situations !

Plus he hasn’t got a ■■■■■■■ clue what “Merge in turn” means and the extent of his driving career was driving a council gritter. That is all.

Rob K:

Trev_H:

Plus he hasn’t got a [zb] clue what “Merge in turn” means and the extent of his driving career was driving a council gritter. That is all.

He’s the most durable member on TNUK,whatever you say :exclamation: :wink: .

Dave, By durable do you mean thick skinned, :laughing: yeh I’ll give him his due , he sticks to his guns :smiley: :smiley:

Dave the Renegade:

Rob K:

Trev_H:

Plus he hasn’t got a [zb] clue what “Merge in turn” means and the extent of his driving career was driving a council gritter. That is all.

He’s the most durable member on TNUK,whatever you say :exclamation: :wink: .

I wouldn’t know. He’s on my block list and hence I don’t see any of his BS. Anyone with any sense would do the same.

Trev_H:
Dave, By durable do you mean thick skinned, :laughing: yeh I’ll give him his due , he sticks to his guns :smiley: :smiley:

Fair play whether you agree with him or not,he comes back for more Trev,and he has a sense of humour.
Cheers Dave.

Where’s the man “himself” then ?I thought he would have been onto the thread like a shot and "hurling " abuse at his detractors!! must be losing the will to “fight” back! Mind you,you can’t blame him as he gets more stick than a US Army mule!! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:
Where’s the man “himself” then ?I thought he would have been onto the thread like a shot and "hurling " abuse at his detractors!! must be losing the will to “fight” back! Mind you,you can’t blame him as he gets more stick than a US Army mule!! Cheers Dennis.

He’s probably building his energy up to enter the fray tomorrow Dennis,as I said he takes more stick then anyone on these forums,you have to admire his stick-ability :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

I think he has teamed up with the KKK, someone saw him in Detroit talking about oil to George Bush and Bill Clinton, he was then on his way to Italy in his Jagwar. IF the Italians can run at 120kmh on their mountain passes, we should be able to do that in the UK with 2 60’ trailers and 70 tonne gross. In that context we will be able to do the job cheaper than the Eastern Europeans.

Wheel Nut:
IF the Italians can run at 120kmh on their mountain passes, we should be able to do that in the UK with 2 60’ trailers and 70 tonne gross.

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=46.2 … 2,0,10.19

But for RobK’s information a Detroit powered roadtrain (or a Jag) would go a lot quicker and use a lot less fuel over that pass if you change up each gear at max power not max torque. :wink: :laughing:

I have to say I enjoy Carryfast’s contributions, I don’t read them, if you’ve read one, you’ve read them all :laughing: but I enjoy reading the responses to his misguided rambling :laughing:

Whatever you think of his drivel, you have to give him credit for his tenacity, I think he’s a nutcase most of the time, but he’s no fool :wink:

newmercman:
I have to say I enjoy Carryfast’s contributions, I don’t read them, if you’ve read one, you’ve read them all :laughing: but I enjoy reading the responses to his misguided rambling :laughing:

Whatever you think of his drivel, you have to give him credit for his tenacity, I think he’s a nutcase most of the time, but he’s no fool :wink:

I’ve got used to being called a nutcase ever since the lunatics (like those who think that an engine puts out more power at peak torque than it does at peak power :open_mouth: :laughing: ) took over the asylum. :open_mouth: :laughing:

www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php? … 75#p872432

Carryfast:

newmercman:

I’ve got used to being called a nutcase ever since the lunatics (like those who think that an engine puts out more power at peak torque than it does at peak power :open_mouth: :laughing: ) took over the asylum. :open_mouth: :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69175#p872432

viewtopic.php?p=887628#p887628

I like nutters they make me laugh i always try and seek out the resident nutter when i go in a pub.