Carryfast out of Truck Net

My vote’s yes.

Carryfast is a member of TNUK and as such he is entitled to his opinion,the fact that others may disagree with his opinion does not mean he is wrong,we live in a democracy and that should be respected.

David

WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON ■■?ALL I SEE IS CARRYFAST OUT OF TRUCKNET who, what ,why,someone please explain and i like the straight talking no pussing around,do they mean the man with the fictitious name like carry fast we have all got them ,well not quite all
im sure the MODERATORS WILL SORT WHATEVER OUT.

Oh dear,is this an attempt at a ‘woke’ trucknet?? les-p whoever you are,get a grip-there are posters who are a lot more malevolent
than Carryfast.He brings Google to us in spades and I doubt if he’s as much of an Alan Partridge as he would have us believe.
SAVE THE TRUCKNET 1

peggydeckboy:
WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON ■■?ALL I SEE IS CARRYFAST OUT OF TRUCKNET who, what ,why,someone please explain and i like the straight talking no pussing around,do they mean the man with the fictitious name like carry fast we have all got them ,well not quite all

When the guys a pain in the but.

PDB this new thread proposed by a person with only 71 posts in total to his credit and less than a year on TNUK whereas Carryfast far more posts to his credit, a lot have taken the micky out of him but he gives back as well, les=p if you don’t like his posts don’t read them as you have a choice just saying like, Buzzer

les-p:

peggydeckboy:

I reckon that Les must be in the same secure accommodation as “CF” and there has been an altercation in the dining room this evening and Les got the worst of it. Obviously Matron sorted it but forgot to disconnect Les’s internet connection !! TNUK without “CF” perish the thought :open_mouth: They might as well close the site down if “CF” gets blown out ! :cry: But The Mods aren’t that daft they no who the “Star” of the site is and which side their bread is buttered on ! :wink: :smiley: Don’t let the buggers grind you down “CF” you are numero oono Mate on the TN site. Cheers ---------

Bewick:

les-p:

peggydeckboy:

I reckon that Les must be in the same secure accommodation as “CF” and there has been an altercation in the dining room this evening and Les got the worst of it. Obviously Matron sorted it but forgot to disconnect Les’s internet connection !! TNUK without “CF” perish the thought :open_mouth: They might as well close the site down if “CF” gets blown out ! :cry: But The Mods aren’t that daft they no who the “Star” of the site is and which side their bread is buttered on ! :wink: :smiley: Don’t let the buggers grind you down “CF” you are numero oono Mate on the TN site. Cheers ---------

A bit like the one without the Bewick thread :laughing:

Buzzer:
PDB this new thread proposed by a person with only 71 posts in total to his credit and less than a year on TNUK whereas Carryfast far more posts to his credit, a lot have taken the micky out of him but he gives back as well, les=p if you don’t like his posts don’t read them as you have a choice just saying like, Buzzer

I’m with you Buzzer, I’ve had one of two disagreements with CF over the years but like all members here he’s entitled to his opinion, ( even if it’s long winded and crackers) :laughing: :laughing: . I’m sure he’ll be along to give his five pennyworth shortly. Should we start a book on the number of pages? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: regards Kev.

les-p:

peggydeckboy:

but what ? I believe if you check the spelling Les you will find the “Pain in the ■■■■” is short for Buttocks ! :blush: If you truly believe that you can start a movement to remove “CF” from TNUK you may as well stand atop of Shap Fell facing South East and try ■■■■■■■ into the wind ! and that is physically impossible as I tried it once I kid you not ! :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

Bewick:

les-p:

peggydeckboy:

A bit like the one without the Bewick thread :laughing:

Please do not leave your seat whilst the bar is in motion Dan’l ! :wink:

Bewick:

les-p:

peggydeckboy:

but what ? I believe if you check the spelling Les you will find the “Pain in the ■■■■” is short for Buttocks ! :blush: If you truly believe that you can start a movement to remove “CF” from TNUK you may as well stand atop of Shap Fell facing South East and try ■■■■■■■ into the wind ! and that is physically impossible as I tried it once I kid you not ! :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Great to see you back Dennis! Regards Kev.

I can see where Les is coming from. Take the Leyland Buffalo thread; I don’t think C/F has ever driven one yet he posts so much on there. I drove a Buffalo for two years and thought I might contribute a bit but now C/F has got his teeth into it, I just scroll on by. I think it is a bit harsh to throw the man off the forum; ignore him and click on the more worthwhile contributors… I still miss Saviem.

Losing the thread Bewick Transport Group Milnthorpe ■■■■■■■ is bad, but to lose Carryfast would be devastating…

kevmac47:

Bewick:

les-p:

peggydeckboy:

Great to see you back Dennis! Regards Kev.

Hiya Kev,
Unfortunately Kev I haven’t been away I only kicked the Bewick thread into touch but I will keep my future posts to a minimum unless something interesting erupts like the N. East Drivers next “do” being held at a temperance venue ! Cheers Dennis.

les-p:
My vote’s yes.

I don´t think you´ll get much support with this motion. And rightly so. I enjoy CF´s postings. I think may others do too secretly! Leave the man in peace.

Dipster:

les-p:
My vote’s yes.

I don´t think you´ll get much support with this motion. And rightly so. I enjoy CF´s postings. I think may others do too secretly! Leave the man in peace.

And “motion” is the right description for it IMHO i.e. “A right load of ■■■■■■ !

les-p:
My vote’s yes.

Thank God that TruckNet doesn’t work in that way.

In his post just under your OP, 5thwheel has saved me from some typing, so I’ll echo those words and ask you to take note of them.

Advice:
If you don’t like, or are not interested in what Carryfast writes, then why not simply scroll past it. :question:

:bulb: It’s well known that Carryfast has made (other words are available :wink: ) his own ‘reputation’ on TruckNet, but I’ll just point out to you that he’s as entitled to express his view (Googled or otherwise :wink: ) as you are to express your view.

:bulb: Somethimes, mention is made that Carryfast posts off-topic stuff, so since your post is of the Feedback type, I’ve moved it to the appropriate forum because the content of it isn’t even remotely connected with the Old Time forum where you posted it.

We simply can’t afford to lose Carryfast, fact. He sorted various folk out regarding their sheeting and roping errors, presumably he attended ROF’s course, corrected Punchy Dan about how he was towing a badly loaded trailer so Dan can now be confident he is doing everything right now, taught us all about the internal workings of numerous engines incorrectly designed (Detroit Diesels excepted) and that’s without his intimate knowledge of various Government issues etc. We need somebody with his undoubted skills to put us right (although he hasn’t started on correcting us tipper men yet, give him time though!) so leave the poor old lad alone. :wink:

Pete.

And we must be grateful for his teachings on nautical matters…