CARRYFAST

Where is “Carryfast”? Rumour has it that Carryfast has temporarily relocated to S. Africa ( I’m trying to get his Passport siezed then they will have to keep him there!) and he is blowing the biggest [zb] Vuvuzela at every match (he has no alligence to England!! Gardner engines!! say no more!! Bewick.

:bulb: The need to put the asterisks is a clue that the word isn’t allowed. All that effort for nothing!! dd :wink:

Hi Dennis,
Your old adversary is alive and well.giving his wisdom on the professional drivers forum.I’m sure your input to his debate’s on that forum would be much appreciated. :wink:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:
Hi Dennis,
Your old adversary is alive and well.giving his wisdom on the professional drivers forum.I’m sure your input to his debate’s on that forum would be much appreciated. :wink:
Cheers Dave.

Fair enough Dave he’s probably decided that this site is “too stoney” so he’s gone to somewhere more receptive to his “slurry” (fertile ground and all that !!) Well I was optomistic that he could have gone to the World cup!!!Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:
Hi Dennis,
Cheers Dave.

Fair enough Dave he’s probably decided that this site is “too stoney” so he’s gone to somewhere more receptive to his “slurry” (fertile ground and all that !!) Well I was optomistic that he could have gone to the World cup!!!Cheers Dennis.

He could well be there Dennis,not the sort of place to cause an argument I would have thought :exclamation: .

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:
Hi Dennis,
Cheers Dave.

He could well be there Dennis,not the sort of place to cause an argument I would have thought :exclamation: .

He should be blindfolded and dropped off in the middle of Soweto with a plackard round his neck ( Fill in the blank)!!! Dennis.

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:
Hi Dennis,
Cheers Dave.

He should be blindfolded and dropped off in the middle of Soweto with a plackard round his neck ( Fill in the blank)!!! Dennis.

I can see Dennis that you are determined to drag him back to this forum kicking and screaming. You must be getting bored with the rest of us. We are obviously not combat trained like you and him. :smiling_imp: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:
Hi Dennis,
Cheers Dave.

I can see Dennis that you are determined to drag him back to this forum kicking and screaming. You must be getting bored with the rest of us. We are obviously not combat trained like you and him. :smiling_imp: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Quite correct Dave !! but it dosen’t half get the abuse flowing even from some of the mildest mannered lads on the thread!!! Present company excepted!! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:
Hi Dennis,
Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

Quite correct Dave !! but it dosen’t half get the abuse flowing even from some of the mildest mannered lads on the thread!!! Present company excepted!! Cheers Dennis.

Dennis,I can see you are up for serious debate. I will have to PM Carryfast and get him back,or write a letter to David Dimbleby and get you a seat on question time. :bulb: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:
Hi Dennis,
Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

Dennis,I can see you are up for serious debate. I will have to PM Carryfast and get him back,or write a letter to David Dimbleby and get you a seat on question time. :bulb: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Now Dave be sensible!! If I was on the panel and "the bold one " was in the audience I would be up among them with my base ball bat!!!Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:
Hi Dennis,
Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

Now Dave be sensible!! If I was on the panel and "the bold one " was in the audience I would be up among them with my base ball bat!!!Cheers Dennis.

Always thought you had a bit of Yob in you Dennis,but then to be successfull in business its needed. :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

please please no more detroit diesel debates its nice and quiet lets keep it that way, enjoy the w/end fellas and hopefully we beat algeria tonight, fred

Denis,

There is a township called Bedford in SA,I wonder if he is visiting in some sort of GM homage,just a thought!?

Regards to all,

Take it easy in the sunshine

David :laughing:

5thwheel:
Denis,

There is a township called Bedford in SA,I wonder if he is visiting in some sort of GM homage,just a thought!?

Regards to all,

Hiya David ! Carryfast has probably been giving the England team pre match pep talks !!! I wonder if that could be reason they are playing so well !!! Cheers Dennis.

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:
Hi Dennis,
Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

Always thought you had a bit of Yob in you Dennis,but then to be successfull in business its needed. :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Kin ell, are you pair that old that you have to keep quoting wot t’other has said in case you forget what you’re talking about? I thought it was a ploy by Bewick to get his thread to the same page count as Scrapbook memories, but you do it everywhere, so it must be the failing erm, failing… whatchamacallit, oh yeah memory, that’s it, failing memory :wink:

BTW Carryfast is alive & well, he’s currently got his knickers in a twist about the Russians & taxes :laughing:

Hi Dennis I have 65 years experience on being a complete nuisance to every one I do not make exceptions and my bruvs reckon that the “Millwall football supporters” nicked my signature tune ( NOBODY LIKES ME AND I DON’T CARE ) I know everything about nothing and nothing about anything if this information is of any use we can give it go and I reckon we will be joined by others. :laughing: :unamused:
cheers Johnnie

PS my user name is a good clue as my dad gave it to me when I was about 10 :laughing:

sammyopisite:
Hi Dennis I have 65 years experience on being a complete nuisance to every one I do not make exceptions and my bruvs reckon that the “Millwall football supporters” nicked my signature tune ( NOBODY LIKES ME AND I DON’T CARE ) I know everything about nothing and nothing about anything if this information is of any use we can give it go and I reckon we will be joined by others. :laughing: :unamused:
cheers Johnnie

PS my user name is a good clue as my dad gave it to me when I was about 10 :laughing:

You are a star Sammy and I am a Millwall fan so will it be OK to send you Fan Club membership forms as we can do with recruiting all the obnoxious B******s we can get!!! But I’m seriously thinking of supporting Brentford next season !!! Keep taking the tablets(but you can vary the dose occaisionally) all the best Dennis.

Bewick:

5thwheel:
Denis,

Regards to all,

Hiya David ! Carryfast has probably been giving the England team pre match pep talks !!! I wonder if that could be reason they are playing so well !!! Cheers Dennis.

I’ts a pity we can’t get Carryfast the Ref’s gig for the England match to-morrow night!!! as having a bent ref maybe the only way we can win!! But then again could we depend on Carryfast to "deliver the goods? I have my doubts!!!Bewick.

He’s much too busy on the Professional Drivers Forum telling all what the budget should have said.
For one so enamoured with all things USA, he doesn’t half do a good impression of a communist!

acd1202:
He’s much too busy on the Professional Drivers Forum telling all what the budget should have said.
For one so enamoured with all things USA, he doesn’t half do a good impression of a communist!

How come Carryfast is allowed onto the Professional Drivers Forum? Bewick.