BEWICK

does any one no what’s happened to dennis,not heard a peep out of him for a bit :question:

He’s driving a 7.5 tonner for Stobarts on a coal round in Carlisle.

you can’t knock him for keeping his hand in,smith hall takes some upkeep :wink:

GAZ70:

He’s away on a ropeing and sheeting course !!!
Cheers Malc.

malc step:

GAZ70:

He’s away on a ropeing and sheeting course !!!
Cheers Malc.

I heard he’s got his name down for a biomass artic Malc.
Cheers Dave.

He`s busy renovating a 240 Gardner Guy Big J ,he said he will post some pics very soon :wink:

Maybe he`s doing his drivers CPC .

no he`s driving a restored bedford TM with v8 DD in for carryfast :smiley: :smiley: fredm

He is probabley away on a winter respite, to get away from all the ESL crap & I wouldnt blame him if he was. But he may have gone looking for The ■■■ That Calls Himself Carryfast, Eh. Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
He is probabley away on a winter respite, to get away from all the ESL crap & I wouldnt blame him if he was. But he may have gone looking for The ■■■ That Calls Himself Carryfast, Eh. Regards Larry.

Him and Carryfast are big mates,its all a sham they both joined TNUK the same time.

The Chuckle Brothers from Carlisle have just re-written The Bible s Ten Commandments , and Dennis has got the delivery contract . Hell be delivering a FREE copy to your door tomorrow , unless Topgun
changes the route !
Cheers , cattle wagon man.

Dave the Renegade:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Him and Carryfast are big mates,its all a sham they both joined TNUK the same time.

Those TM’s would never have made it as far as Keswick :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Dave the Renegade:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Those TM’s would never have made it as far as Keswick :stuck_out_tongue:

…but the 240 powered Guys would have!!!

Take it easy,

David

Hello
He’s maybe gone to a ‘Stobart Free’ country, like China!
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Hello
He’s maybe gone to a ‘Stobart Free’ country, like China!
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Hi ■■■■■■■■ Gill,
Throughout my life , I have always believed that China to be a barbaric country with inhuman laws .
If , what you say above about Bewick were to be correct , then perhaps China isnt too bad after all , and this Country should adopt the same policy . Maybe we are already witnessing the beginning of The End ` in this Country ! !

Thank you ,
cattle wagon man.

hi have a look at Bullies Truckstop Bar on Widnes Vikings thread you may find the answer, Ted

Hi Guys,

Dennis is away for the weekend re sitting his cpc obligations, will be back shortly in a big j6 240… :laughing:

sorry couldnt resist, hopefully u r ok Dennis. :question:

EWCAR TRUCN N BUS

Come to think of it Harry’s not been on for a few days either.I bet they are both legless somewhere supping all that malt they have stashed away.

My guess is that Norman has won the lottery (or Harry’s horse has finally come in) and they have taken Dennis on that cruise that they have been promising us all these years. They should be docking in Douglas any time soon. :wink:

mushroomman:
My guess is that Norman has won the lottery (or Harry’s horse has finally come in) and they have taken Dennis on that cruise that they have been promising us all these years. They should be docking in Douglas any time soon. :wink:

I’ve been watching out for 'em Steve but no sign.Maybe they ended up in Anglesey ? :smiley: