BEWICK

Chris Webb:

mushroomman:
My guess is that Norman has won the lottery (or Harry’s horse has finally come in) and they have taken Dennis on that cruise that they have been promising us all these years. They should be docking in Douglas any time soon. :wink:

I’ve been watching out for 'em Steve but no sign.Maybe they ended up in Anglesey ? :smiley:

Harry is on here.The ■■■■■■■■ coalman is still delivering nutty slack for Stobarts in a 7.5 tonner.

I heard that he saw an advert to become an “owner driver” at Stobarts, and was last seen leaving his bank, with 12k in his back pocket Carlisle bound…dressed in green. :laughing:

I have read somewhere About ESL, TESCO. ? Taking Eddie Stobarts Company Over, That will cerntainley go down well with Dennis wherever he is, Regards LARRY.

Is this t owd lad looking out of yon coal truck ?

I have been told that he is at Crick spotting Stobarts.

Dennis, We all miss you so come on give us a clue, so that we all know you are fit & well, Youve even got that ■■■■■■ Carryfast flumixed, Hope you are keeping well, Regards Larry .

I reckon Dennis and Carryfast are 1 !!!

5thwheel:
I reckon Dennis and Carryfast are 1 !!!

1 helluva laugh!!!

well he has proper seen his arse this time :exclamation: ,come on lads some one knows why he’s off air :question:

HI Folks .Has Dennins been seen with Lord Lucan ? yours Barry Waddy

GAZ70:
well he has proper seen his arse this time :exclamation: ,come on lads some one knows why he’s off air :question:

He might not have paid the leccie bill :laughing: but he may under lock an key for going on a bender and matron was not pleased so the computer is confiscated but he will be back soon as I think he as some time off for good behaviour :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie :wink:

The prodigal Son is back lads :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Stanfield:

Bloody hell,you get 2 pages dedicated to you when you have a bit of “a breather” for a while-----what will I get if I snuff it permanent like----Sweet FA I would think! Right then lads,who’s putting themselves on “offer” and needs a bit of abuse or may-be they just want “straighting up” with a sharp word or three ! Is it me or is the quality of “the craic” deteriating on the site a bit ? Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:
Is it me or is the quality of “the craic” deteriating on the site a bit ? Cheers Dennis.

No, we all fell asleep reading Carryfasts drivel ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:

Stanfield:

Bloody hell,you get 2 pages dedicated to you when you have a bit of “a breather” for a while-----what will I get if I snuff it permanent like----Sweet FA I would think! Right then lads,who’s putting themselves on “offer” and needs a bit of abuse or may-be they just want “straighting up” with a sharp word or three ! Is it me or is the quality of “the craic” deteriating on the site a bit ? Cheers Dennis.

Well it is said that I have a thick skin as well as being daft so you could be wasting your time and effort :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie :wink:

Trev_H:

Bewick:
Is it me or is the quality of “the craic” deteriating on the site a bit ? Cheers Dennis.

No, we all fell asleep reading Carryfasts drivel ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now come on Trev,you of all people could have kept the site alight by claiming to have located an 8LXB Big J round the back of a Chines Chippy in Wolverhampton !!! that would have kept 'em all bouncing until I returned and put them all out of their misery !!! Along the lines of " you don’t believe all the ■■■■■■■■ that yon man from Penkridge spouts do you" !!! Cheers Dennis.

Trev_H:

Bewick:

Anyway speaking of “the great man” where has he got to? I hope you all haven’t sickened him off completely or maybe Matron has put the block on his computer for a while to prevent him going right over the edge,you rotten buggers !!! Cheers Bewick

Bewick:

Trev_H:

Bewick:

Anyway speaking of “the great man” where has he got to? I hope you all haven’t sickened him off completely or maybe Matron has put the block on his computer for a while to prevent him going right over the edge,you rotten buggers !!! Cheers Bewick

No he is still standing his ground on other sections of this forum Dennis, probably glad that you have returned as he was needing reinforcements at one stage but managed to make ‘everyone’ see sense in the end! :confused: Did you spy any Detroit engined KM’s in Spain?

Pete.

windrush:

Bewick:

Trev_H:

Bewick:

No he is still standing his ground on other sections of this forum Dennis, probably glad that you have returned as he was needing reinforcements at one stage but managed to make ‘everyone’ see sense in the end! :confused: Did you spy any Detroit engined KM’s in Spain?

Pete.

Never saw one Pete !!! Dennis.

Bewick:

windrush:

Bewick:

Trev_H:

Bewick:

Pete.

Never saw one Pete !!! Dennis.

By sheer coincidence Carryfast and Bewick stopped posting at the same time…or may it not be a coincidence!!!

David :smiley: