The bewick and carryfast show

is it me but these 2 guys seem to invade and take over every thread I read no disrespect

ubym344:
is it me but these 2 guys seem to invade and take over every thread I read no disrespect

Don’t blame me.He just does’nt seem to be able to listen to the voice of reason :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lots of love guys I am not moaning but maybe you 2 should get a room :smiley:

ubym344:

Carryfast might be a totally mis-informed member and I have tried valliantly to explain the error of his ways ( without success at the time of writing ) but our banter sure seems to keep some of you guy’s ( no insult to Guy Motors )interested and active on the threads !! If you do not like our intelligent banter well come on and put something more interesting up and generate an even more lively debate !! Carryfast and I get our final cheques from the site operators at the end of the month then were off to the Maldives for a few Beers ( Pina colladas in Carryfasts case ) and a well earned rest after trying to breath life into some of you 's Cheers Bewick.

ubym344:

Could be ur being STALKED :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Punch and Judy Show. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ubym344:

Well ubym344 ( what does that handle stand for !! ) Lets hear somthing constructive from you or maybe you are a fully paid up member of the "Backseat drivers club !! ) At least Carryfast sticks to his totally misguided opinions even in the face of overwellming odds !! I can’t do anymore than persevere in the belief that he will come round to understanding sensible well founded opinon in the fullness of time !! Somehow I doubt it very much but we must not give up yet . Cheers Bewick

Dave the Renegade:
Punch and Judy Show. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yea Dave you could make a good copper in the show !!

More like waldorf and stradler from the muppets

ubym344:

Just let it go over your head mate, more hot air there than comes out of our tea pot. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

ubym344:

Just let it go over your head mate, more hot air there than comes out of our tea pot. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Com’on Altitude credit where credits due !! at least wev’e had a Thread named after us !! although the comments it has drawn are, to say the least ,somewhat short and lacking in meaningful content wouldn’t you say? Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:

altitude:

ubym344:

Com’on Altitude credit where credits due !! at least wev’e had a Thread named after us !! although the comments it has drawn are, to say the least ,somewhat short and lacking in meaningful content wouldn’t you say? Cheers Bewick.

I started this theme as a kind of joke but you guys must admit you creep in all the other threads with the same old banter you ask for constructive comment yet most of the time as someone said earlier you are full of hot air but then most of us get to a certain age and are full of b------t , as for my handle (your words not mine) it is my username at work I do not drive for a living anymore and have a computer in front of me which I often in slack times read this site for good old stories relating to lorry driving and good discussions not waffle after waffle, if I do not drive a lorry now does that make me a (back seat driver your words again) then so be it but come on you are getting so boring with this bloody 8 pot gardner engine who cares if a guy had one or if the detroit was better all I worked for was money to bring up my kids and pay the mortgage if driving an old banger with more pay or a new wagon on less money I know where I would work and as for performance figures and the like how much of an anorak are you 2 who cares what hp a wagon had you just knew if it could do the job or not after a day out with it hope this is getting long enough for you as you do not like short comments . quote - I knew a man who had a dream once which turned into a nightmare it goes like this gardner engines developed a 16lxb engine a 16 in line which they put into a bedford TM but had to fit an extended bonnet which was 12 foot long it went like stink but was a bugger to reverse in tight places, it had so much low down grunt that widow cleaning firms used them to climb the sides of buildings instead of ladders. and do not forget I made you famous or infamous starting this thread about you two, time for me bed now I am bound to get something caustic back about this so need me 8 hours night night :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ubym344:

Bewick:

altitude:

ubym344:

I started this theme as a kind of joke but you guys must admit you creep in all the other threads with the same old banter you ask for constructive comment yet most of the time as someone said earlier you are full of hot air but then most of us get to a certain age and are full of b------t , as for my handle (your words not mine) it is my username at work I do not drive for a living anymore and have a computer in front of me which I often in slack times read this site for good old stories relating to lorry driving and good discussions not waffle after waffle, if I do not drive a lorry now does that make me a (back seat driver your words again) then so be it but come on you are getting so boring with this bloody 8 pot gardner engine who cares if a guy had one or if the detroit was better all I worked for was money to bring up my kids and pay the mortgage if driving an old banger with more pay or a new wagon on less money I know where I would work and as for performance figures and the like how much of an anorak are you 2 who cares what hp a wagon had you just knew if it could do the job or not after a day out with it hope this is getting long enough for you as you do not like short comments . quote - I knew a man who had a dream once which turned into a nightmare it goes like this gardner engines developed a 16lxb engine a 16 in line which they put into a bedford TM but had to fit an extended bonnet which was 12 foot long it went like stink but was a bugger to reverse in tight places, it had so much low down grunt that widow cleaning firms used them to climb the sides of buildings instead of ladders. and do not forget I made you famous or infamous starting this thread about you two, time for me bed now I am bound to get something caustic back about this so need me 8 hours night night :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have’nt been driving a wagon either for some years but I’ve still got enough interest in the job and plenty of memories of having the same type of constructive arguments and banter during break times when I was working to know that at last Bewick and myself might be able to agree on that at least.But if you’d have been driving one of those gutless old bangers during the 1970’s or the early 1980’s you would’nt have been earning more than someone driving a much better faster motor.It’s more like likely that you’d have been spending more hours plodding around in an uncomfortable motor while the other driver was earning twice as much driving a high powered decent motor getting home sooner or getting more work done on continental work and getting well paid for it.

Carryfast:

ubym344:

Bewick:

altitude:

ubym344:

I have’nt been driving a wagon either for some years but I’ve still got enough interest in the job and plenty of memories of having the same type of constructive arguments and banter during break times when I was working to know that at last Bewick and myself might be able to agree on that at least.But if you’d have been driving one of those gutless old bangers during the 1970’s or the early 1980’s you would’nt have been earning more than someone driving a much better faster motor.It’s more like likely that you’d have been spending more hours plodding around in an uncomfortable motor while the other driver was earning twice as much driving a high powered decent motor getting home sooner or getting more work done on continental work and getting well paid for it.

you must have been up late last night I had to go at midnight had to many amber nectars down the pub, I never said I drove old bangers but that I only was after one thing money and never cared to much what I drove actually the best money I earned was driving ex cleanaways volvo f7s which were a bit long in the tooth for a bloke who was a bit dodgy and pulled quite a few strokes but paid well for hard work this was the last lorry job I had, but do not forget I made you famous with your own thread, lots of love and kisses and lighten up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ubym344:

Carryfast:

ubym344:

Bewick:

altitude:

ubym344:

you must have been up late last night I had to go at midnight had to many amber nectars down the pub, I never said I drove old bangers but that I only was after one thing money and never cared to much what I drove actually the best money I earned was driving ex cleanaways volvo f7s which were a bit long in the tooth for a bloke who was a bit dodgy and pulled quite a few strokes but paid well for hard work this was the last lorry job I had, but do not forget I made you famous with your own thread, lots of love and kisses and lighten up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hiya ubym now hold on there please do not get your underwear in one almighty knot!1 otherwise you will need a rope spanner ( knife ) to get them off !! I have read your diatribe and it is mildly amusing I must say !! Are you suggesting that Carryfast and me will ,from here on in ,have to run our submissions to any of the threads past you first? Have you been appointed an un-official moderator ? We do if you re-call still live in a democracy and enjoy freedom of speech — but obviously not if you have any control over proceedings !! So might I respectfully suggest that it is you that needs to lighten up and not take the content of the banter me and my mate Carryfast indulge in seriously!! In fact you are most welcome to join in and give us an insight into what appears to have been a very hard and stressful life driving all those bangers you describe !! I tell you what you don’t know what you have missed out on never having driven a Guy Big J with a Gardner 8 pot under the bonnet !! Carryfast dosen’t either but thats another thread !! Regards Bewick.

Bewick:

ubym344:

Carryfast:

ubym344:

Bewick:

altitude:

ubym344:

I tell you what you don’t know what you have missed out on never having driven a Guy Big J with a Gardner 8 pot under the bonnet !! Carryfast dosen’t either but thats another thread !! Regards Bewick.

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:

ubym344:

Carryfast:

ubym344:

Bewick:

altitude:

ubym344:

Hiya ubym now hold on there please do not get your underwear in one almighty knot!1 otherwise you will need a rope spanner ( knife ) to get them off !! I have read your diatribe and it is mildly amusing I must say !! Are you suggesting that Carryfast and me will ,from here on in ,have to run our submissions to any of the threads past you first? Have you been appointed an un-official moderator ? We do if you re-call still live in a democracy and enjoy freedom of speech — but obviously not if you have any control over proceedings !! So might I respectfully suggest that it is you that needs to lighten up and not take the content of the banter me and my mate Carryfast indulge in seriously!! In fact you are most welcome to join in and give us an insight into what appears to have been a very hard and stressful life driving all those bangers you describe !! I tell you what you don’t know what you have missed out on never having driven a Guy Big J with a Gardner 8 pot under the bonnet !! Carryfast dosen’t either but thats another thread !! Regards Bewick.

but did that beast exist? which brings us full circle have a nice sunday I am just of to church :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ubym344:

Bewick:

ubym344:

Carryfast:

ubym344:

Bewick:

altitude:

ubym344:

but did that beast exist? which brings us full circle have a nice sunday I am just of to church :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hope you preach them a good sermon ubym. :unamused: :laughing:

Dave the Renegade:

ubym344:

Bewick:

ubym344:

Carryfast:

ubym344:

Bewick:

altitude:

ubym344:

I will try my best my son I wil pray for all you sinners at the fosters altar :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ubym344:

Dave the Renegade:

ubym344:

Bewick:

ubym344:

Carryfast:

ubym344:

Bewick:

altitude:

ubym344:

I will try my best my son I wil pray for all you sinners at the fosters altar :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi ubym,
Were you the vicar that appeared on Wogan’s breakfast show the Canon Roger Royle. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: laughed like that as well. :laughing: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.