The bewick and carryfast show

perhaps it could have been berwick preaching at the alter to all hic congregation.

sammy dog:
perhaps it could have been berwick preaching at the alter to all hic congregation.

Blessings and peace be upon you my son ---- have you just come in from the boozer or are you just about to go down? Cheers Bewick.

part own one (family) just wondering if i need my tin hat and baynot today.

crack on bewick and carryfast p—my self at you two KEEP IT UP bewick .it livenes this up no end just to many boring ■■■■■ on lighten up its only a bit of crack!!!

yappie:
crack on bewick and carryfast p—my self at you two KEEP IT UP bewick .it livenes this up no end just to many boring ■■■■■ on lighten up its only a bit of crack!!!

Hi yappie,
Did Bewick used to bully you at work,please tell us if he was a hard taskmaster,as I’m sure carryfast will need to know if he’s going to continue in his battle with Bewick,don’t be frightened to enlighten us. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

yappie:

Hiya JR I am trying to work out wether you are a genuine supporter or a virus !! !!! Carryfast might be a decent bloke for all we know but he just needs a bit of fine tuning with a rope end in Boydy’s alleyway !! Otherwise there is probably more words on the threads than there has been previously and some of the members ( not all I hasten to add )will have to go back to tech for lessons !!Cheers Bewick.

Dave the Renegade:

yappie:

Hi yappie,
Did Bewick used to bully you at work,please tell us if he was a hard taskmaster,as I’m sure carryfast will need to know if he’s going to continue in his battle with Bewick,don’t be frightened to enlighten us. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Look Dave one thing we always had was total comittment (well almost total ) and Yappie knows we live close by (he lives out in the rough part naturally !) But If I needed any muscle he would be there to take any in-comming blowsto give me time to run no danger !!

no dave he wasnt he took a rough cab happy fool on taught me a lot .wished now i hadnt worked there wen i was 22 should have gone there wen i was 5 years older and lost the rough bit come on bewick waiting for the reply now with baited breath OK THERE I SAID IT HE WAS A GOOD BOSS so there carryfast he was not a dicktator just a ■■■■■■■■■ if you did owt wrong as i know .the way it should be!!!

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

yappie:

Hi yappie,
Cheers Dave.

Look Dave one thing we always had was total comittment (well almost total ) and Yappie knows we live close by (he lives out in the rough part naturally !) But If I needed any muscle he would be there to take any in-comming blowsto give me time to run no danger !!

Bloody hell Dennis,you are a hard old devil,still got him as a minder,come on yappie spill the beans,we all want to know what went on up in that ■■■■■■■■ gold mining area… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

yappie:

Hi yappie,
Cheers Dave.

Bloody hell Dennis,you are a hard old devil,still got him as a minder,come on yappie spill the beans,we all want to know what went on up in that ■■■■■■■■ gold mining area… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave one word “Omerta” Cheers Bewick.

yappie:
no dave he wasnt he took a rough cab happy fool on taught me a lot .wished now i hadnt worked there wen i was 22 should have gone there wen i was 5 years older and lost the rough bit come on bewick waiting for the reply now with baited breath OK THERE I SAID IT HE WAS A GOOD BOSS so there carryfast he was not a dicktator just a ■■■■■■■■■ if you did owt wrong as i know .the way it should be!!!

Come on yappie,how much did he slip you to say that,he’s admitted to giving the ministry man scotch,so whats he giving you to brag him up. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

nowt dave could give you 60 drivers names and would all say the sameCRACKING FIRM TO WORK FOR it was the top firm to work for some one had to die to get a job there lots of older drivers keeping the young buck in check the way it should be

Dave the Renegade:

yappie:

Come on yappie,how much did he slip you to say that,he’s admitted to giving the ministry man scotch,so whats he giving you to brag him up. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Look Dave ,Yappie (a.k.a.JR ) was always rarin’ to go but was like a young colt ( needed his nuts whipping off to cool him down !! ) I think what he did learn with us has stood him in good stead as he now ranks with that guy from south Yorkshire (can’t bring his name to mind but I will !!) in the vehicle dismantling trade !! plus he can put Rush Green in the shade where rubbish is concerned !! Cheers Bewick.

Dennis, you have definately given him to much scotch,he’s bragging you up,and your talking him up,so you have had a snifter too. I suspect there’s a bit of a conspiracy between you two.I think old carryfast is going to have to keep his head down. :open_mouth: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Yappie

My gaffer makes a cup of tea for me every morning at 5 am and warms the truck up for me, did you ever get Bewick trained to that level ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trev_H:
Yappie

My gaffer makes a cup of tea for me every morning at 5 am and warms the truck up for me, did you ever get Bewick trained to that level ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

got to say no to that one trev but he will allways stand his round in the pub so cant say fairer than that

yappie:
HE WAS A GOOD BOSS so there carryfast he was not a dicktator just a ■■■■■■■■■ if you did owt wrong as i know .the way it should be!!!

That was always my downfall because I always treated guvnors the same way but the problem was that the guvnor is always right wether he’s right or wrong. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

yappie:
HE WAS A GOOD BOSS so there carryfast he was not a dicktator just a ■■■■■■■■■ if you did owt wrong as i know .the way it should be!!!

That was always my downfall because I always treated guvnors the same way but the problem was that the guvnor is always right wether he’s right or wrong. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast, Keep your head down,for goodness sake keep your head down,there’s a whole tribe of ex Bewick drivers gunning for you,like a gang of apaches,they will swarm out of those ■■■■■■■■ hills and have you,they don’t like anything yankee,beware Carryfast. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Trev_H:
Yappie

Now you are dreami’n JR !! the only thing the old man gets up for now at 5a m is to go to the bathroom then back to the pit !! BTS

Carryfast:

yappie:

Wrong again Carryfast the guvnor is not always right ( well almost in my case !!! )We always listened to our lads at Bewick tpt you see the management had all done the job so if the suggestion was valid it was used !One day Carryfast you will pass the exam ! but not at the moment 'cause your brains are still brand new old son !! Why do I bother ! Bewick.