what do you listen to

I listen to talk sport in the morning, and radio 2 in the afternoon, none of
that radio one nonsense for me. always looking for good local stations to
listen to depending where i am,
heart 107 , century, key 103, real radio, lincs fm, any others, what about you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: ■■?

Radio 1 - 06:30 til 10:00 (only cos’ Moylesey DOESN’T play any music!) :confused:

talkSPORT - 10:00 til 16:00 (or Radio City (Liverpool) between 10 and 1 if I’m not in the mood for Mr Gaunt!)

Radio 1 - 16:00 til not too late hopefully!

agreed radio city has an excellent breakfast show especially the desperate
scousewives bit :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Got to be Radio 1 till 1000(cant stand jo whilly or what ever her name is)
Then 5 Live till 1600(just for news travel and general chit chat)
Then back to Radio 1 for scott mills he is usually a right laff.

My uncle has been a class 1 for best part of 25 years and swears by radio 2 and insisted i try it for one day but it boared the ■■■■ off of me sorry to radio 2 fans but its not my cuppa T.

When I was on distance it was Radio 2 (just love Terry Wogan’s sence of humor, and Ken Bruce for that matter)

Now I am on locals it is Pirate FM, local radio station. Got some funny nutters on there for DJ’s as well

catclan:
Then 5 Live till 1600(just for news travel and general chit chat)
Then back to Radio 1 for scott mills he is usually a right laff.

agree with that completely (can’t do with edith “random” bowman either),
and later on radcliffe and maconie on 2, then colin murray on 1 from 10pm

totally lost patience with daytime R2 and local stations are mostly dire imho

I listen to Kerrang when I am in an area I can get it. The only two shows I listen to on Radio 2 are Chris Evans and Radcliffe and Maconie. 5 Live now and again, mainly for sport, and that’s about it radio wise, the rest of the time it is CD’s.

Round here I tend to swap between radio 2 and Red Dragon. RD’s “late Night Love” is a fine show where slappers from the valleys call in to slag off their boyfriends on air in the hope that this will sort out their relationship problems.
Always fun to laugh at people more stupid than me.

Tony1968:
Red Dragon. RD’s “late Night Love” is a fine show where slappers from the valleys call in to slag off their boyfriends on air in the hope that this will sort out their relationship problems.

What time’s that on? I might be close enough to get it :laughing:

The ■■■■■■■ engine!!! and the wind noises from the badly fitted doors, the squeaks from the sun visor and the dash.

Yes I drive a P cab!!!

jj72:

catclan:

agree with that completely (can’t do with edith “random” bowman either),

I agree they are both really annoying, all false excitement and talking about rubbish. I guess its all aimed at students and office bods. :unamused:
What annoys me is the ‘music’. They all play the same 10-15 songs. Half of it is clearly crap, yet they talk about it like its the 2nd coming of the Beatles! :open_mouth:

At least Moylesy stop a record halfway thru and say “this is rubbish!”. Thats the way it should be. Also, he’s funny and the others clearly are not!

either moylesy or adam catterall on rock fm he is hilarious cd s then scott mills or jk & joel :smiley:

As a man of the faith i always listen to Brother Stair.
overcomerministry.org/podcas … fetime.mp3

and you can access the website direct at overcomerministry.org

listen live at overcomerministry.org/content/view/15/58/

Alex Lester if im up he’s fantastic,then ■■■■■■■■■ Sarah Kennedy,Wogan,Ken Bruce til after Popmaster then listen to MP3 player,not keen on Vine show,tends to wind me up,so does Steve Wright.
Evans is good,Desmond Carrington on Tuesdays is a must and so is Maconie and Radcliffe Mon-Thurs

Basically Radio 2 all day :unamused:

real radio and heart are hardly local radio staions at best regional

red dragon late nite love is Gcap media networked thru whole of uk on their
stations

when i get in the truck for the shift i tune the stations, to these
radio 1, radio 2, classic, radio 4 and numer 5 is sometimes uned to a local station.

I dont get Alex Lester. I havent ever heard anything funny. Is it me?

As for individual presenters. Wogan and Ken Bruce definately. Chris Evans and Stuart Maconie. Paul Jones and Jonnie Walker.

If Im abroad I can tolerate Gaunty and James Whale and always listen to Keith Arthur on a Saturday morning 6 till 8

Wheel Nut:
I dont get Alex Lester. I havent ever heard anything funny.

Or even entertaining

Wheel Nut:
Is it me?

Nope, me too.