well did you?

turn the radio over at 5pm or did you listen just in case he(carrot top )was half decent.

me? got home on tues just before 5 so missed it :smiley:

wed got to listen to half hour on way home,wasen’t that impressed with it,so may dig the tapes out.

mark

I listened to the show on Tuesday and Wednesday and enjoyed it and will tune in again. It is the only thing I will be tuning into Radio 2 for.

I listened for qabout 15 mins then turned it off. I was having a good day didn’t want it spoilt. Trundling around Durham and Gateshead with a rigid full of steel. Didn’t want the job, agency had phoned up at 6.30 am told them to get some one else to do it. They phoned back at 7 saying they couldn’t get anybody so I took it, turned out to be a good day. Just missed meeting Convoy as he was working for the same firm, he got the nice new Stralis I got the tatty old Merc was nice to drive though. T-shirt weather in the afternoon. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I set off for work at 17:00 and i need to have radio2 on for the traffic plus i was always used to Johnny being on, and i have been listening to him and to be honest i was listening with a negative attitude thinking he would be bad, But the show hasnt been too bad i have had a titter the text message bit was funny BUT BUT BUT if you listen to the comments he makes to Her majesty Ms Traffic it sounds to me like maybe they dont see eye to eye ( maybe its me i dont know) but if i find hes upsetting the woman i love to love then im going to have to knock his ginger block off…

I get to work about 17:30 have a coffee then get in my lorry about 18:00 ish and to be honest i set off about 18:20 ish ( in time for Sally:):)) after doing my checks and stuff i DO tune in when i hit the road, so i would say have a listen and give him a chance.

so far i have managed two days but sometimes i’m done b4 five so miss it anyway, what i have listened to has been half decent so far,

he may well improve with time?

p.s
the great johnny will be back on old blarney’s stint so some good news.

mark

listened today for the first time and thought “he ain’t to bad”

BUT!!!

an hour and a quater into the show I had to turn off.

Why■■?

No way am I listening to TAKE THAT!!!

turned back 5 mins later and peace was restored