Bad news

I have just seen this on Yahoo, thats morning radio ruined then

uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20090907/tu … 6b408.html

Even worse news, someone beat you to it :laughing:

i don’t know what i’ll do!
I’ll probably start listening to radio 2 :slight_smile:

Wogan to be replaced by Chris Evans …I’m glad that I do pm’s cos I’ll then be able to sleep through Evans in the morning & Radio Two can get someone without his trappy wail for the teatime slot.

Happy Day!

Doesn’t affect me, I’m a Chris Moyles man personally.

BBC 6Music is the only way to go for me. Wogan was rubbish and the once brilliant Chris Moyles has run out of steam.

Simon Bates on Classic FM does for me

Its Good news for me all they need to do now is to get rid of sarah k and ken b and it will become a better radio station :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

We still have the Dork Lord on early morning!!!

Regards
Paul

They need to get rid of that whining nasel Jeramy Vine, what a Banker!!!

i like chris evans and cant stand wogan. good news for me, but who will get the drive time show.

It will be Zoe Ball …Hopefully not that Tarbuck thing she is absoloutly CRAP

jessicas dad:
‘…who will get the drive time show…’

Smart money is on Simon Mayo - and I reckon either the wind-up Ulsterman (Nolan) or the Brummie ex Blue Peter herbert will replace him on his Radio Five Live afternoon slot.

bubsy06:
Even worse news, someone beat you to it :laughing:

Wogan Out Evans in - BULLY'S TRUCKSTOP BAR (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

And then that Happy Keith pretends it is smart money that is going on Mayonnaise :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
‘… And then that Happy Keith pretends it is smart money that is going on Mayonnaise …’

Apparently, the odds are apparently that way IAW last night’s Radio Four teatime blah with that bod Lawrie doodah & when I was stuck in the A40/M40 northbound diversion around Oxford (so it must be true, eh!)