Chris Evans Breakfast show

I prefered him on drive time. What do others think?

I preferred Terry in the morning and Chris in the evening.

Yea I would agree with that. Still he is still better than Radio 1 imo.

i definitely agree with you evans on the morning show is too energetic for me i’ve moved onto 5 live in the mornings because of it.

I have moved over from radio one would stay all day but can not get on with Ken Bruce though.Not to sure about Simon Mayo yet but will see

wogan was better i dont like chris evans so listen to more local stations now

I cant get on with him, or radio 2 for that matter

My day usually goes like this

Fivelive until 6.30am
Chris Moyles until 10am
Fivelive until 12pm

Then CD’s.

cant be doing with him.bring back sir tel.
i preferred sir tel on a morning,johnny walker at drive time.
radio 2 needs a clearout,kennedy,bruce,evans,to go.

gone off radio 2 now till ken bruce comes on, usually stick the local station on where ever i am till then and whoever decided to give that pain in the ■■■■ sarah kennedy a longer show wants shooting

Wogan was such a fixture of Radio 2 that it was going to be difficult for anybody to replace him, but he wasn’t going to be there forever so somebody had to replace him. He’s different to Wogam as the show is a bit more lively and less surreal.
Think of Chris Evans as that new puppy that has replaced an old faithfull dog, he’s not going to replace it, but he will make you smile and you’ll warm to his funny little ways.
We have severall different radio stations on in the workshop, such as Radio 1, Kiss because we employ Yoffs. and Heart FM because we employ Yokels and having heard them I’d still rather listen to Radio 2 because I’m of a certain age :laughing:

Im new to radio 2 breakfast because i like chris evans. But im not sure about some of the music. Supouse he has to keep wogans listners happy though.

Most of Radio 2 I can take it or leave it, however, if I hear so much as a second of that annoying zb zb Jeremy Vine, it ruins my day!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I’d rather listen to some swamp-dwellers Bluegrass CD playing backwards than that annoying zb!!!

don’t have to listen to any of that crap. cd’s till 11 then kiss 100 for the kistory hour. then back to cd’s. possibly persuaded to listen to johnny vaughn’s witt in the morning. the joys of being a trucker and the small problems i face! love it! :exclamation:

The Dark Lord aka Alex Lester is still tops, as for the red haired one, the jury’s still out, but he needs to start drinking tea and not Red Bull :slight_smile:

marcustandy:
Most of Radio 2 I can take it or leave it, however, if I hear so much as a second of that annoying zb zb Jeremy Vine, it ruins my day!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I’d rather listen to some swamp-dwellers Bluegrass CD playing backwards than that annoying zb!!!
[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

marcustandy:

Agree with that totally. :wink:
dont do radio 2 much now…i listen to Alex Lester if im up that early and Sarah Kennedy (im actually starting to like it,must be getting old)…then over to Moyles on 1 then i mainly listen to my own stuff all day and bits and pieces of Scott Mills…Desmond Carrington on Tuesdays and Radcliffe and Maconie most nights when im parked up.

Listened to a bit of his breakfast show, don’t think he’s as good as he was on drivetime, perhaps he is trying to pander to Terrys listeners but it ain’t working for me, I always tune in to the OC on absolute radio, always makes me laugh :smiley:

I would prefer chris evans NOT to be on any radio station.

the quicker radio 2 get shot of him and all the other celebrities they have as djs the better .

i prefer him on drive time, i used to listen to radio 1 until ken bruce came on but now i listen mostly to radio 2 all day now

2:30 till 5 am Alex leicester (he makes me laugh)
5am till 7am local station or cd (cant stand sarah)
7am til clock off is radio 2.

i cant stand the ginger [zb], i listen to radio1 till 10am then radio 4 for te rest of the day